SunTrustBank / why won't suntrust accept my offer???
I just can't believe this suntrust bank!! I need some help and advice here on this topic. I owe suntrust bank just a little over $4000.00 and I wrote to their collection dept that I would like to settle this debt with a one time payment of $2000.00 and guess what, they have declined my request to accept this offer. I can't believe this. They insist I should settle whatever I owe in full. This is unbeleivable!!! I think suntrust bank is really up to something. Good people out there if you plan on opening an account with suntrust this is a word of caution. Beware, because they will nickle and dime you and at the end of the day you won't get help from no where. I never thought suntrust would ever do something like this to me. I am dumbfounded. Why won't they take my offer???
More SunTrustBank Complaints & Reviews
- Suntrust - overdraft fees 
- SunTrustBank - unauthorized bank charge! 
- Sunlife Financial Trust Inc - fraudulent lottery winnings 
- SunTrustBank - closed checking account (what a joke) 
- Suntrust - not to be trusted - horrible customer service 
- Suntrust Banks - business banking
- Suntrust Banks - mobile deposit
- Suntrust Banks - worst experience from manager nailia abbassova
- Suntrust Banks - suntrust business checking acct
- Suntrust Banks - banking / back draft issues