SunTrustBank / deceptive business practices

Breach of contract issue, unjustified fees charged then added to loan balance itself resulting in interest being charged, interest being charged on interest, same interest being charged twice, incorrect APR's, incorrect year end tax reported on my tax statement and numerous other issues.

Biggest problem, the Federal Reserve Bank's who are suppose to be in place to help the consumer with these issues. Consumer's need to start reporting their complaints to the news media, Board of Governor's, Congress and everybody and anybody that has anything to do with the Federal Reserve system.

There are no laws in place that currently protect the consumer's from the type of actions these Bank's are imposing on the consumer. The Federal Reserve Bank promised me a report a month ago (they've had my complaint since 12/06) and then told me a week ago they sent it onto the Board of Governor's for review. When I asked when they sent the report to the Board, I was told they couldn't tell me that. When I asked when I could expect to hear from the Board, I was again told they couldn't tell me that either.

When I asked for a copy of the report (which I was promised by the Reserve Bank itself) they told me I'd have to wait for the Board to send me the report. I've gotten nothing but the run around.

The only recourse a consumer has is to sue the bank and attorney's won't touch these cases due to the dollar amounts involved. Un less enough people unite and really put up a fuss nothing is going to change and the bank's will be allowed to continue financially raping the consumer. I have decided to go ahead and proceed to court because I'm determined not to let SunTrust or the Federal Reserve cover each other's butts anymore at my expense.

I also intend to bring this matter to the forefront and will do so persistently as well as diligently. I suggest all those with bank issues do the same unrelentlessly. Both my bank and the Reserve's Bank philosophy is to frustrate the consumer until they just give up and/or go away defeated. Do what I've done, post buyer beware signs on both your rear side windows and if possible DON'T leave the bank until you've resolved the issue with them. I go through their drive through with my signs on the car as well as park my car in their lot and you'd be amazed at the people that will approach you.

Banks because they are shielded by the Reserve Bank's have come to believe they are above reproach. I intend to prove them and the Federal Reserve bank that neither of them are!

Comments

• Wa
      20th of May, 2008

I too want to file a civil suit against suntrust and or the Fed that protects them. They do what ever they want and think that we are just going to take it. Not any more. Go to www.oddballkink.com to contact me as I do not want o put my e-mail I ll get spammed to death.

• Fo
      11th of Aug, 2008

have a business account with one signer and they allowed a person that had nothing to do with the company account, yell and scream in the office until suntrust closed the account!! never contacted the signer of the account. Numerous letters from our lawyer and not one response. our company has over 1/2 million in this bank and they gave better service to a NON CUSTOMER closing an account that they did not sign on then they have to the Customer that helps fund their paychecks.

• Co
      26th of Aug, 2009

Please contact me. I am in Tallahassee, FL and my attorney and I are preparing a class action lawsuit and an interview in the Tallahassee Democrat, followed by a daily lunch rush protest. We are looking for others who have been defrauded. It is time to draw more attention to this issue.

Power to the people,