Sunstates Security / Training BS

United States Review updated:

This company feeds employees a great line about all the opportunities the TSC program will provide. IT IS BULL!!! All this position consists of is more work and no reward for the TSC. Supposedly the TSC was supposed to get all kinds of certifications, now it seems like we will have to pay for this out of our own pocket!!! I could hardly pay all my bills on the meager amount that this company pays!! Plus there was all this extra work that came with the job, I know some items had to be done when classes were taught, but the "training director' wanted us to keep track of all the sites in the region...isn't that what the site supervisors are for? Or better yet, isn't that what he gets paid to do???? Never mind his constant talking about all the things he has done and how great he is! What a crock!! This company used to have a great training director, but he must have got fed up with all the BS as well and moved on to greener pastures!! Word to the wise, if anyone approaches you about becoming part of the TSC program, RUN!!! This group wants to do nothing but use you up until you don't have anything else left and then they will move on to the next person that beleives all their lies!

Comments

• Su
      18th of Mar, 2012

Sunstates Security takes great pride in supporting its employees and quality of our training program. I encourage you to contact the toll free, confidential help line to review your concerns so we may provide proper assistance (877) 552-3669.