Suddenlinkinternet cap

suddenlinks internet cap is bs. Ive had nothing but crap from them for almost 6 years.over charge for cable, so I keep dropping stuff to make it cheaper, no phone, no hbo or movie channels, basic channels and internet I pay 156.now it started this summer with internet crap, I have a house with gamers and they said thats the problem, bs, bs, bs. now they want to charge more, I said what if I shut off my cable and just get internet they said it would cost more than the 156. f-them, crooks

Ma
Dec 28, 2014

Comments

• Je
      Jan 13, 2015

Yeah. It's only my girlfriend and I here. I'm on Facebook, reading blogs. she watches netflix. We got a $60 fee on top of the basic $45 monthly payment because they said we use too much data, like that's some kind of non-renewable resource. It's total crap!

Apr 14, 2015

I agree with you completely - I hate this company. I was stupid enough to complain to the BBB - they are a useless as Suddenlink in helping with any problem or dispute. Someday there will be a competitor who actually values their customers -- not sure if it will be in my lifetime!