Subway Sandwich, Ellicott City, MD / not enough vegetables on the sandwich

1 Ellicott City, MD, United States Review updated:

Hi,

I am going to subway for the past two years and subway is my place for my lunch for more than a year.
Today i went to a subway on Baltimore National Pike
Store No. #20372
8300 Baltimore National Pike
Ellicott City
[protected]

two memebers are working over there. One employee is a male and didn't wear a cap on him.
another employee is a female, she prepared the sandwich for us.
we ordered two Chicken Breast sandwiches on wheat bread.
She gave only
1. 4 slices of tomatoes
2.four slices of cucumbers
3. 3 bell peppers

the sandwich taste is really disguisting.
Never go to subway again for a sandwich

Comments

• Re
      13th of Mar, 2010

are you ###ing kidding me, do you not have anything important in your daily life than to complain about some ###ing vegetables on your white bread sandwhich. Don't you watch them make your sandwich ###? I thought so... speak up and ask for more vegatables you stupid dick. Get a grip as their are more important things to worry about in your daily perfect life. Peace and good luck with your next sandwhich choice.

• Mo
      20th of Mar, 2010

I agree with what realisticfeedback78 said!

• Na
      7th of Apr, 2010

I disagree. You're paying for a sandwich and you should have to be gambling all the time on weather you'll get a normal sandwich or a thin poor excuse for a sandwich. It's always 50/50! You never know what you're gonna get. And no, it's not up to us to correct the employee, it's up to the manager to train his employeers well. He has to explain to them that they have ot put a reasonable amount of vegetables, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S A VEGETARIAN SUBMARINE witch is what my family and I usually take. If you're going to have nothing but vegetables & sauce in your submarine, atleast put a normal portion of vegetables. Half the time, when I get my vegetables-only sandwich, it's served by bored teenagers who sprinkle the vegetables on tho the bread without looking while talking to the other employees or while looking at the time, and I've been to many subways. I have to ask for extra tomatoes, then ask for extra olives, etc... for all the vegetables and it's embarrassing.

• Na
      7th of Apr, 2010

*** I made a mistake at the begining, I meant you SHOULDN'T have to gamble blablabla...

8th of Jun, 2010

They ARE trained to put a certain amount of of vegetables on the sandwich -that is one of the most fundamental keys towards fastfood; food portioning! however generally this is skimpy (to the point of putting 6 olives on an entire footlong, so generally the workers put MORE than their supposed to to support the customer) plus when regarding tomatoes there is a rule of one layer -the NUMBER of tomatoes is dependant on the size; the standard of 5 tomatos is 5 averagely sized tomatoes thus when you say 4 tomatoes it is unclear... 4 slices which covered the sandwich? If there were large gaps in between I'd say you'd be complaining fairly -Plus subway generally DOES give the liberty of free extra salads (Where I live), so politely ask for more and they will give you more -the workers are not mind readers -this will aid you in getting the sandwich YOU want, and also not pick on some poor highschool kid labouring their hours away there.

• At
      30th of Dec, 2010

What do you expect for 5 dollars idiot. Do you want them to put a salad on top of your meat? Do you want them to make you a tomato sandwich instead? [censored].

• Sd
      27th of Oct, 2011
    Subway Sandwich - I left disgusted and will never give my money to this company at any location again
    Subway Sandwich

Went to this subway for lunch as I have done many times. Was speaking on my cell phone while in line. When my turn comes up I ask the person I am speaking with to hold while I order. The girl at counter says " I will take your order when you are finished with your phone call". I said no problem they are holding I am ready to order. She then proceeds to tell me she will not take my order until I hang up my phone. I wasn't in a hospital or a pharmacy, I was trying to buy a sandwich. She absolutely refused to take my order unless I hung up my phone. I left disgusted and will never give my money to this company at any location again.

• Sw
      29th of Oct, 2011

The subway i go to says that they won't take your order unless you are off your cell phone. It is very disruptive when the person is trying to take your order and get it right. Seriously why didn't you just hang up--that is the right thing to do..

• Cr
      23rd of Sep, 2012

Holy pent up aggression, batman! Someone needs a Xanax!