Subway / product and service

1 Arlington, AL, United States

Went to Subway in Arlington, TX at 3646 Matlock ordered the Turkey Reuben. I'm on the email for specials, which was Reuben footlong for $7. The lady tells me while paying that this time she'll let me have the sandwich without sauerkraut but next I have to order with or can't do it. I tried to explain to her I didn't want sauerkraut but she was very persistent. Also ask for sandwich to be toasted, got home realized it wasn't had to it myself! The lettuce was scraped from bottom of pan when she fix sandwich instead of getting fresh. Sandwich was not fresh tasting, ate some of it but will not go back to this Subway again! I would truly appreciate a full refund for this horrible experience and barely digestible sandwich. Good Customer Service is always a plus for any successful business. I guess this lady is the manager, white and middle age didn't get her name. Thank you-- my name is Ms. Bell-- I've already call Customer Service with complaint, they said they would pass on to head office!

La