Subway, Benson, NC / coupons

Benson, NC, United States Review updated:
went to this subway to buy dinner for my wife and presented
2 coupons; one for 3 cookies for $1.00 and one for 50 cents
off a 6 inch sub. When getting to the cashier, which did not
know her head from her foot, she asked mgr or owner how to
ring it up. |The mgr or owner, whichever he was decided to
tell me he could not take but one coupon at a time. We are
talking 50 cents for one coupon and 39 cents for another. No
only was he a inconsiderate person, he was rude. There was
no sign saying one coupon at a time, so I left the sandwich and
he even kept the coupons. you do not have to worry about me
or the people with me about going back to any subway EVER.

Comments

Me
  10th of May, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Jesus, take a chill pill and get out more.
Tw
  6th of Jun, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I used to work at a Subway and on all the coupons it should say only one coupon at a time.
Su
  18th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
The coupons themselves say that you can only use one at a time. It's only a few cents, but it's the principle of the thing. If they let you use two, they won't get reimbursed for it (no big deal, right? it's only a few cents) But if they let you use two then they have to let everyone use at many as they want. this could result in huge losses. There's a reason why the coupons say only one at a time.

I'm also sure he didn't "keep the coupons, " what's he gonna do with them? he works at a Subway, he doesn't need coupons, he gets his food cheaper (or free) anyways. You probably left them as you ran out with your cheap tail between your legs.
I love how you downplay "just a few cents" but find those few cent important enough to leave a sub over.
Again, proof it's not about the money to the management. They lost more money throwing away the sub you left than they would've accepting the coupons. There are rules for a reason and *shocker!* we all have to follow them.

I hate getting cheap, stupid customers who feel entitled to everything. You probably asked for a free cup of water with your sub too 9and would've tried to sneakily fill it up at the fountain machine when the worker's back was turned)

I'm glad you've sworn off Subway so that I will never have to serve you.
An
  30th of Nov, 2010
The cash register won't let you do two discounts at once anyways. Pretty sure it's a subway thing and is the same everywhere.
Wh
  17th of Jul, 2017
I just got a great SUBWAY offer, join their text club now 2 get ur FREE 6" w/30oz drink purchase! Click link: https://goo.gl/zgg9G8

Subway Logo Subway