[Resolved] Stylewe / refund

China Review updated:

I bought a total of 6 dresses and coats. 3 of the dress sizes was not what I had ordered and 1 of the coats size was large while that coat even my friend whose size is medium was tight. Anyways, I contacted the customer service for the 2 different orders, and 2 different customer service reps replied to my e-mail stating that if I return the items using USPS( which cost me about $ 40), and I e-mail the m the proof, I get my money back. I followed their advice . put all 4 returned items in the same box last Saturday Jan.16th, 2016. I right then, took pictures from the box, returned items and the receipt as requested . No response. Yesterday January 19th, I again contacted them through their website. NO RESPONSE!

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Jun 21, 2016

Hi Paris A
    This is Kitty from StyleWe, glad to assist you here with the issue.
    Sorry for your unsatisfied.Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?
    We value your business and we will try our best to help you resolve the problem.
    Thanks for your help.
    If you run into any issues, pls contact us via [protected]@stylewe.com, we will get back to us asap. Thanks.
    Best regards,
    Kitty
    StyleWe

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Aug 31, 2016

Hi Paris A,
    Sorry for all your unsatisfied .
    If you have returned the items and provided the proof of returned to us, you will get he refund in one week .
    FYI:It will take longer time (maybe 1 to 2 weeks depending on which CC company is ) to process the refund for the bank if your original payment method is credit card.

We valued your business and We promise you we will settle this matter at the best way we can.

If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email ([protected]@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

Best Regards,
    Hailee
    StyleWe

Pa
Jan 20, 2016

Comments

Jan 26, 2016

Yes, stylewe and rosewe are the same i believe. I gave these S.OB.S, all of my money and the items were totally different in material, quality etc. They are simply duplicates of better quality items but remade in the cheapest of cheap fabric. I just sent them another email but they refuse to refund my money. On their website, they pretend that they will honor their "refund policy, " then they'll tell you, "it would be better to keep the items because it will be more expensive for you to send it back." I returned everything, immediately, when i seen how disgustingly cheap the items sent were. These items are the typical cheesy items you could buy at a Chinese shop for under $5.00. People please! save your money, you're not going to get what you see on their web-site. These people are in china and they are purposely ripping off Americans!!!

• Ce
      Jan 26, 2016

Stay away from STYLEWE. My items are on back order. After several attempts to get information on items "shipped" I haven't received, STYLEWE won't provide me a status on my pending items shipped. StyleWe is good for only giving you the run a round! Before you purchase online, check company's track record on customer satisfaction and complaints, I know I will!

• Ca
      Jan 27, 2016

I ordered two dresses. Both were silk. When I opened the packages, I realized that both dresses were very cheaply made and the material were very poor quality. Both dresses feel and smell like old material that has been stored too long. I immediately repackaged the dresses and wrote style we.com an email notifying them that I was not satisfied and was requesting a return label for a refund. The company will not respond to my request for a return label and there are no invoices in the packaging. The order required the use of PayPal which raised my curiosity but I ordered anyway. This should have been a red flag. I have since made three attempts for a refund label in the past two days. Now that I have read the posted complaints, I realize that this company is a sham. PayPal should not continue using them. No one should buy from them. They only produce lovely pictures and have probably written the good reviews themselves. Buyers beware!!

• Te
      Jan 29, 2016

You have 180 days to file a claim through PayPal...DO IT! Bring these people DOWN!

• Re
      Feb 25, 2016

Item sent bordered on ridiculous-looking. Picture of item looked appealing but when it arrived material, construction of item, sizing and style were not beyond belief. How does one go about getting their money back on this over $100.00 item?

Apr 05, 2016

I purchased 2 of the same dresses because the size explanation was odd. The shipping stated within 12 days and I received them after 21 days. (Missing the event I was actually getting the dress for). One fit and one was too big, however, the design was very different on each dress. Not like the picture on the website. I requested return information. Problem?: I made the purchase without creating a log in StyleWe account first. Because of that there is no order history. After 4 emails back and forth with "customer service" I was asked to provide the order number. I not only did so, I emailed a copy of the email confirmation of the order. I have never heard back. I have reached out 3 more times and have heard nothing.
    It is now over 31 days since I received the item, so, as I have read in other complaints, they are not obligated to provide the full refund. They may never respond anyway. Very poor - I have deterred many friends from making the same mistake.

• Ir
      Jun 01, 2016

04-04-2016
    I ordered two dresses from StyleWe and they were to small. I mailed them back to the company, and have not received refund. I faxed proof of shipment to their company. USPS is now trying to track address to this company. PayPal is charging me for items I do not have. $134.00.

Jun 22, 2016

I ordered three different items in February 2016. One item didn't fit well. Another was a cheap and thick material quite unusual for a dress, and the blouse fit but again the material felt scratchy and was cheap. I followed their return policies. They have my money and the returned items. Whenever I write them to ask where my refund is, they write this: "Yes, We will refund to your original payment method. If you run into any problem, please let us know." And, when I write back to inform them that my money is NOT in my account, they write this: "It is suggested to use the transaction ID to check your paypal record or your credit card/debit card." This has been going on for MONTHS as it is now June 22nd. They even lied and gave me false transaction numbers, telling me my money had been returned to PayPal, but I don't have an account and used my credit card where, of course, I have proof of my transaction.
    DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM STYLEWE. IT IS A SCAM.

• Tt
      Jul 05, 2016

This company is engaged in fraud. The dress I purchased online was a joke - it looked like a 5th grader hobbled together tissue paper. NOTHING like the photo and unfit to wear. They fought with me over a refund. Finally, they agreed and sent me a return shipping label. I returned. Now they are refusing to issue a refund. I will be filing a complaint with the better business bureau.

• De
      Aug 31, 2016

I returned two dresses that did not fit and they didn't honor the refund policy. I still have not received my money even though I returned the dresses.