StudentUniverse / Major fraud

CA, United States Review updated:

This is the most lunatic website that I had business with. Last night I was charged a total of $800 in my account, have tried calling the poor quality costumer service that made me wait 30 mins just to tell me that the person taking care of this is not available. The next day I called them again they told me they're gonna call me back but they did not!!! I've sent fraud claims to my bank, blocked my card, and got a new card, and guess what they just charged me another $400!!! So in total they have charge me $1, 200 without any authorisation. This is crazy. I am an international student, only studying in california without any income, and that $1, 200 is part of my allowance!!! Last month I struggled living off from my friends. Studentuniverse told me their payment has been reversed by my card and so they're charging it now. Okay, if that's the case please stop sending emails, start sending evidence about the reversed charge!!! And when did I get the credits back because I don't remember receiving any credits back on my card. I bought tickets to paris for last winter break and definitely sure that I have made a complete payment of the whole price, since my mother has sent me twice the amount of the tickets and my bank account has not stated there is any reverse payment. Don't ever buy tickets from this website. Their costumer service is very poor, they make you hold, transfer to another staff, and gives you no result in the end. Don't ever buy anything from this website if you don't want $1, 200 to be taken from your account for no reason. They have definitely crossed the line!!!

St
Mar 07, 2013

Comments

• Yv
      Aug 08, 2013

Paid $60 to withdraw the tax fee for not using the ticket. No reply at all after charging me the money.