Structube / worst customer service ever, unethical, everything damaged

Online, US

I really wanted to like this company. The designs are nice, but...I ordered literally all five items they all arrived damaged, crap qaulity. There was no protection in the packaging at all. I spent three weeks trying to call and email and no response at all, only after I contested the charges on my cc did they did try to call me and wanted to pick up merchandise but not send new items for three months again so now I am supposed to be without a bed for a total of six months?. It took them three months to get my first order even though it said it was in stock and ready to ship when I ordered. They know all the loop holes to fight cc companies, they are unethical and have no concern whatsoever for customers. Horrible company! Do not use them, their prices are cheap but it's not worth it, they will leave you high and dry with damaged items and will do nothing to try to fix it. I buy a lot online and this was the worst customer experience I have ever had with a company, ever. Can't believe they are still in business.

Tr