Straight Talk Wireless / unlock phone
I bought a phone December 2016 we recently got orders to move overseas by the military. I called the rep and she stated that I could not unlock my phone because straight talk requires for you to maintain service for a year which her from is shy 37 days. So if I do not pay them for another 2 months I cannot use the phone. No where in the store does it state that you have to pay for service for a year on a prepaid phone. When you by a phone you assume that you can take it anywhere you want to if you move or you not happy with the service. Be careful of straight talk I will make sure that I will inform as many people I can on the military blog of how they do business.
More Straight Talk Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Straight Talk Cell Phone - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk - activation 
- Straight Talk Mobile Phones Service - fraudulent service cards 
- Straight Talk - horrible service - won't activate phone 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk Wireless - "unlimited" is not unlimited.
- Straight Talk Wireless - bought a phone for my daughter online, and someone deactivated her current phone and changed her number without consent
- Straight Talk Wireless - horrible customer service
- Straight Talk Wireless - phone service refill
- Straight Talk Wireless - straight talk data