Straight Talk Wireless / "unlimited" $55 plan with "no data cap"
So they claim that you have no data cap and for the past 2 months my phone has been cut off to no data at all because they "flagged" my account for using too much data which is supposed to be completely unlimited. False advertising. The customer service representative which was hard to understand by the way was being rude because I had to keep asking her to repeat herself. This is complete bs.
More Straight Talk Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Straight Talk Cell Phone - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk - activation 
- Straight Talk Mobile Phones Service - fraudulent service cards 
- Straight Talk - horrible service - won't activate phone 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk Wireless - service plans
- Straight Talk Wireless - phone cards and customer service 
- Straight Talk Wireless - data throttling on $55 unlimited data plan 
- Straight Talk - prepaid wireless phone
- Straight Talk Wireless - sim card