Straight Talk / illegible numbers on service pin
08/02/2015 I purchased a Straight Talk $45 Unlimited phone card and two of the numbers on the service PIN are illegible. I contacted Straight Talk Customer Support and after over an hour on the phone nothing was solved. They refuse to refund me and say that my card has already been used after being given the underlined bar code number. Wal-Mart, where I purchased the card will not do anything because the card has been scratched off.
I still have the receipt of the purchase.
I want a full refund.
More Straight Talk Complaints & Reviews
- Straight Talk Cell Phone - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk - activation 
- Straight Talk Mobile Phones Service - fraudulent service cards 
- Straight Talk - horrible service - won't activate phone 
- Straight Talk - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk Wireless - refill card 
- Straight Talk Wireless - smartpay leasing 
- Straight Talk Wireless - data deprioritization
- Straight Talk Wireless - unauthorized charges on my account. 
- Straight Talk Wireless - voice mail