Straight Talk / illegible numbers on service pin
08/02/2015 I purchased a Straight Talk $45 Unlimited phone card and two of the numbers on the service PIN are illegible. I contacted Straight Talk Customer Support and after over an hour on the phone nothing was solved. They refuse to refund me and say that my card has already been used after being given the underlined bar code number. Wal-Mart, where I purchased the card will not do anything because the card has been scratched off.
I still have the receipt of the purchase.
I want a full refund.
More Straight Talk Complaints & Reviews
- Straight Talk Cell Phone - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk - activation 
- Straight Talk Mobile Phones Service - fraudulent service cards 
- Straight Talk - horrible service - won't activate phone 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk - poor customer service 
- Straight talk wireless - phone service refill
- Straight talk wireless - straight talk data 
- Straight talk wireless - phone 
- Straight talk wireless - last product I will buy from you
- Straight talk wireless - canceled order and still charges account