Straight Talk / customer service

Miami, United States Review updated:

I contacted customer service regarding an issue with my phone. I eventually changed my number to prevent call(s) from third parties. I was getting phone calls from companies that buy contact list from straight talk. I changed my phone number at the advise from a rep located offshores, and still received phone calls afterwards. After I contacted the offshore rep again, after the problem continued, I was advised to change my number again or to quit looking for jobs or the phone calls may have been random. Then I was told I could find another provider. I asked if anyone else was calling about receiving calls from third parties that wanted my credit card number for roaming charges, debt consolidation, wal mart pharmacy, or anything required to enter your credit card number to continue. I was told yes. I asked what i could do to prevent calls going forward. The rep(s) stated change your number every 30 days or find a different provider. The straight talk reps have no concern for loyalty, resolving an issue, or any other words of advise-exept what is scripted. And good luck with the names of these so called "experts or managers". A true disappointment for straight talk. I guess you get what you pay for. SCAMS.

Di