Ster-Kinekor / unable to retrieve tickets booked online at cinema

This is the second time in two outings to the cinema in the last month that I have booked tickets online at [Hidden Web Address] received a confirmation of the booking, only to arrive at the cinema, swipe my card and be confronted by an error message reading that no tickets have been booked on my card. Fortunately the Cinema management at the Zone in Rosebank were kind enough to accept our printed confirmation from the website as proof of our tickets on both occasions, however on the second occasion (last night) we arrived to discover that our tickets had been double booked and there were other people in our seats. We were forced to watch the next show.

This is unacceptable. We book tickets online in order to secure seats and to avoid the queues at the cinema, but what is the point if we get to the cinema to discover that we in fact have no tickets!? It creates unacceptable hassles. Despite Nu Metro being out of my way, I think that I will be frequenting its cinemas from now on.

I must however thank the staff and management at Ster Kinekor in The Zone for being so understanding and for arranging new tickets for the next show for us and reimbursing the refreshments we'd bought.

Gl