Steers / unethical behaviour
Date 8 June 2018 at 13:30 my 21 year old daughter went to buy lunch for us at the local Steers in Midstream.
One the Steers employees (see attached picture) began harassing her for her contact number.
He even followed her out to her car and gave the his contact details (see attached).
My daughter felt very uneasy about this and approaching her in her car really scared her.
In a society were abuse of woman and children is very prevalent I regard this situation as serious.
I will give you till 15 June to contact me with your plan of action as to what exact actions are taken against this employee or I will take further action.
More Steers Complaints & Reviews
- Steers - bad customer service 
- Steers - vegetarian for 26 years and given a beef burger 
- Steers.co.za - disgusting food and service 
- Steers - bad food/service 
- Steers - rib burger 
- Steers - cold food and no customer service
- Steers - cold food delivered
- Steers - price inquiry
- Steers - pita burger or so called
- Steers - cold food on delivery