Stearns and Foster / Defective mattress

One Office Parkway at Sealy DrTrinity, NC, United States Review updated:

From June through October I have tried to get Stearns and Foster to honor their mattress warranty. After 5 months of use the pillow top material has shifted toward the center of the mattress resulting in "crowning" (Stearns and Foster words). The effect is that you feel like your laying on an incline and rolling out of the bed. S&F suggested that we lay in the center of the bed when reading or watching TV( we do neither of these). In effect this response by S&F is an admission that there is a problem with the mattress but this defect is not something they choose to acknowledge under their warranty. The mattress has since been discarded and replaced with another brand.
Va

Comments

Do
  22nd of May, 2013
In 2006 my mother passed away. She swore by her Sternsand Foster matress, by the way she had it for twenty years. I bought my matress set four years ago, and let me tell you it was a big mistake. My mom was over two hundred pounds and never had any problems with her matress. I weigh onehundred and twentyseven pounds, and I am sleeping on the BUMPY ROAD TO WHEREVER. This is a dissgrase. When did you start selling inferior products? When people spend extra to have a name thats superior to other and get crap its seems to me that it's a fraud. I will never again praise your product, and I will inform anyone who will listen that you sell CRAP.

Stearns & Foster Logo Stearns & Foster
Overall Satisfaction Rating

35 Reviews
One Office Parkway at Sealy Dr.
Trinity