Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / management
I have been a frequent customer at your store on N College Ave in Bloomington, Indiana. Food comes out slowly, the floors are often dirty, whatever. This isn't uncommon for one of your stores. However, I have had consistent issues with a manager named Summer. She is rude to customers and staff alike, and can often be seen standing around doing nothing while everyone else works. Just the other day, a poor server named Kim was by herself during a rush we walked into. She was very attentive for someone under high pressure, and gave us the best service she possibly could have considering she appeared to be making shakes and obviously running the entire floor. However, Summer was up front standing around, occasionally cashing people out, and barking rude comments at this poor girl who was going as fast as she could have.
This is not the first time I have seen Summer be rude to employees, and I urge you to look into the matter. No one deserves to be treated in that manner.
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - cold food/long wait/filthy