State Bank Of India / name change request not responded yet?
Hi friends, recently I wrote this letter to the bank manager of the State Bank Of India, requesting him to change my bank account name and address. But still the bank has not responded to the request?.
The Branch Manager,
State Bank of India
ANAND VIHAR, New Delhi
Sub (Change of my bank account name and address)
This is to bring to your kind notice that I, Pemex Global, Bank A/c No: __________________ have recently changed by name from Pemex Global to Pemex Global Consultancy and have made an affidavit, newspaper
publication and Gazette Notification regarding my name change. Further, I am now residing in my new apartment at: (insert your apartment or house address).
Further, I have also changed my name on the following documents:
1. Pan Card
2. Driving License
3. Voter Identity Card
Therefore, I am requesting you to kindly change the details of my bank account including my new name and new address.
I have attached the below given documents for your ready reference.
1. The copy of my affidavit.
2. Two copies of the newspaper publication.
3. Copy of my name change Gazette Notification.
4. Copies of my PAN Card, Driving License and Voter identity Card.
Pemex Global Consultancy
More State Bank Of India Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- SBI Pensions - non crediting revised pension alongwith arrears in my a/c
- State Bank Of India - delay in issuing atm card
- SBI Credit Card - collection agent ran away without submitting my bill! 
- State Bank Of India - state bank of india web page not opening
- SBI - wrong calls