The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

State Bank Of India / no proper response to customer's complaints

1 India Review updated:

My complaint is regarding my SBI Credit Card which i am using for last 1yr till last month I didn't face any problem. Suddenly the problem cropped up by the way of Cash on Loan for which i have not asked for they themself have sent me a draft of Rs.29,000/-. Then i called up the customer care and informed them to cancel the same they also confirmed that it will be canceled and the same amount will be given credit to my card account. The next day again a problem in the form of balance transfer to my another card account for Rs.5000/- for that also i have not asked for. Then again I called up the SBI Customer care then they asked me to send back the DD for balance transfer and confirmed me that the same will be canceled and will be credited to my account. After several phone calls I got the balance transfer amount canceled . But for the first problem till date the said amount was not credited to my account. The problem is SBI card division is that they are not taking complaints seriously and not giving proper response to the customers. Even I have sent an mail to the Manager Customer Care. He replied me stating that all my queries will be sorted out by this month end. But only two out of three has been rectified but the one which is the major one is still been pending.

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Pr
      24th of May, 2007
    0 Votes

    I am account holder of SBI vide SB a/c no.30006158582. Kindly take two minutes to read my grievance regarding not giving any response from SBI Service branch, Parliament Street, New Delhi;

    Two cheques from Provident Fund office, Gurgaon have been issued vide no.503241 dt.313.07 for Rs.4794, and 456566 dt.31.3.07 for Rs.9019. Out of which cheque no.456566 dt.31.3.07 for Rs.9019 has been credited to my account on27.4.07. But the other cheque i.e cheque no.503241 dt.313.07 for Rs.4794/- has still not been credited to my account.

    I have contacted my account branch at SBI, Trilokpuri, Delhi -91. They have issued a letter dated 12/5/07, addressed to New Colony, Gurgaon. I personally took that letter to the Brach at SBI, New Colony, Gurgaon. Branch manager at Gurgaon has given a comment on that letter "the cheque has been debited on 26.4.07, kindly claim credit service branch."

    Again I have contacted my SBI branch at Trilokpuri, Delhi. They have issued one more letter addressed to the Chief Manager, SBI, Service Branck, Parliament Street, New Delhi on 15.5.07.

    But till today service has neither given any reply to this letter or credited the said amount to my account.

    With kind regards,
    Prasannan P
    S-33, 1st Floor,
    School Block, Shakarpur
    Delhi - 110 092
    Ph : 22483013
    Mob : 9910265331

  • Vi
      19th of May, 2008
    0 Votes

    I want to do complaint about "Chief manager-Mr.L.B.Singh"state banf of india lakhimpur-kheri(up), 262701 due to insufficient responce during my account opening.When i was went to meet manager, he showed & conduct a very cheap behaviour and replied badly .His behaviour was not good so i m very hearted.So I want to draw your attention to this matter..please coparate me.I will be very thankful to u sir..

    H.n0.641-rajgarh(jaidev nagar)
    Ph no-09451973503

  • Ms
      30th of May, 2009
    0 Votes

    Sir, I am having debit card.I wanted to withdraw money from ATM.I went to my nearest ATM of ICICI and tried twice.Both times I got message "Transaction denied". Then I went to SBI ATM and tried. I got money but to my shock, the amount of Rs.6000/-was debited twice.I contacted my branch but they denied the first debit by SBI and say that ICICI has to be contacted. But todate I did not get any reply.Let me know how to proceed further.
    My e-mail

  • Su
      25th of Sep, 2009
    0 Votes

    i am an account holder of your benk a/c no.10762155329. my father Sh.Ramkanwar's[ex-man] pension a/c no.10762174908 is in sbi, Bhatgoan[snp]HR [direct].my father died on 23th march 2009.but even after five mymonths my father's pension was not transffered in to my mother's a/c no. 30581650544. Benk officers said to us that you go to Delhi yourselves in SBI pension Department and it was not our work. Benk officer's is not co -oprating us. please help us and solove our problem as soon as possible.

    your's faithful
    Sushil kumar
    a/c no. 10762155329

  • Mv
      17th of Nov, 2009
    0 Votes


  • Di
      27th of Jul, 2010
    0 Votes

    Kind Attention
    The Incharge, State Bank of India.
    Please help me. If required please send this mail to appropriate authorities. Mr. Shankar Kumar Samanta S.B.I. Officer purchased local Police, Please help me.
    Respected Sir,
    100% now I believe that if you have money then you can get anything, every thing is possible by you. If you are a poor then you can’t get anything, every thing is far and beyond possible to you, also you get poor judgment and poor comportment in all aspects of life, in our country INDIA. For example 1. I. I went to Police Station more than 100 times, made 5times entries (complaints) into G.D. but Not even a microscopic actions took place against the alleged bodies. On the contrary Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta (S.B.I. OFFICER Ph. No. 9830366834, Branch: 24B, Nimtala Ghat Street, Jorabagan, Kolkata- 700006, West Bengal, India‎, Bank Ph. No. 033 25308337) he has much more and enough money so they purchase all police personnel's and some political leaders, some Dada. Etc. Only I used to get many letters and many phone calls which all seem to me needs to be thrown in the trash, as it all are valueless, toothless and only simply a solace to the poor. What an undone boy I am! Woe is to me! My wife and her family, Sandip Samanta and his family harassed me and my family, they are torcher me physically and mentally.

    We got married 05/03/2002, and have a daughter who took birth on 09/07/2005. My wife and her family lodged a case 498A/34 IPC, FIR NO.276, date 31/08/2009, P.S.: BAGUIATI, against me and some of my family members it’s a fabricated, baseless, legless, toothless and doesn’t have any commensurate to the fact. My wife is engaged and having an illicit affair with a boy (Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta S.B.I. Officer Ph. No. 9830366834, Branch: 24B, Nimtala Ghat Street, Jorabagan, Kolkata- 700006, West Bengal, India‎, Bank Ph. No. 033 25308337) just opposite to my house, all the matters are known to every person in my village, and also they have certified me written about my fresh character and nature. When my wife left form my house with Sandip Samanta taking many vory gold and cash 1.20 lack Indian rupees. What a demon she is! She didn’t take our only daughter (only four years old) who is now in my house having severe asthma supported by inhaler. My wife filed the 498A case dated 31/08/2009 and I was arrested on 06/09/2009, The Learn" ed court granted me on bail on 19/09/2009. Barasat court. I have lots of irrefutable evidences, (20 pcs. Adult S.M.S., Adult picture with the boy and a c.d.) with me where it is cleanly reveals which translates my wife and the boy that they are in illicit relations. Believe me I and my family would love very much (which is very rare seen in our society) to my wife and never any kind of love lost didn’t happen. They (My wife family) are very very poor and live in a bosti Address: 70/H/8 Manicktolla Main Road, Kolkata – 700054, Beside 5 Star Club, my mother saw 1st time and she arranged my marriage. Before marriage my family did not see the pedigree of my wife’s family, now we understood also realized that they hailed from a worst status. My wife, her family and (Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta) all they are misusing this law. Now my wife’s family knows all the affair-related matter. My wife left our only solitary daughter to me who is 4 years old having severe "Asthma Disease, depends on INHALER, here political Hide and seek, ducks and drakes and lots of unfair means are going on and the father of the parents (THE FATHER OF THE BOY WHO HAS ILLICIT RELATIONS WITH MY WIFE) are rich, so they are spending money to everywhere with a view to be escaped. Now I decided that in no way I can’t accept that demon wife. I hired a lawyer his name Mr. Kamelash Nandi. I don’t know what will be happened next? It’s an utterly a huge and a palpable offence subsequent to which the boy deserves severe and examplanary punishment so that no one can dare to abuse this law. My mother is a sugar present shies sugar is now 400. If possible please help me. Please investigate the matter thread barely and save me and my family. I leave here one question to every one that in this die-straits situation whom do I take care to myself (TRAGEDY), my daughter, or my mother(severe Diabetic)?. My wife filed another case me U/s. 125 Cr. P. C. Case NO.167/2009, date 16/12/2009.I am millions miles away from the genuine and authentic investigation and inquiry. No inquiry, investigation were executed against the F.I.R lodged by my wife. It is very painful, lamentable as well as heart rendering, breath taking affair to me and my family. My heart bursts into guffaw when I see the nature of the inquiry and investigation. One thing is as clear as crystal to me that the law and the task of the law enforcing agencies vary from man to man. A new proverb is going to take birth very soon that "Justice for the rich and Injustice is for the poor" A rich reserves the right to indulge in any kind of heinous business but the poor is restricted to involve in any type of excellent deeds" To see all these my heart is about to come in the mouth and the ground under my feet gets shook. In a word all types of Law are for the poorest and the richest will enjoy the richest judgments from all quarters.

    After coming form the DumDum Central Jail, I mat with the BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, and asked him politely: “ SIR I FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THAT I MADE SO MANY ENTIRIES INTO YOUR G.D.E. BUT YET NO ACTION SO FAR HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN FORM YOURSELF” then BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, went through all my papers (20 pcs. Adult S.M.S., Adult picture with the boy, G.D.E, MANY MANY OTHER PAPERS RELATED TO MY CASE and TWO c.d.). After seeing all my papers he told me that I cannot take any action until and unless you lodge a case against all of them.

    Then I Prayed to the Ld. C.J.M at Barasat court to lodge the case, against the alleged person. (the payer to the Ld. C.J.M. is enclosed which is self-explanatory) after filing the case the BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, and I.O. Mr. Prasenta Kumar Das, Mr. Ajay Kumar Ghosh, in stead of taking not any take proper investigation/ not take any action/ not take any type of query to recover my Cash and Gold form the house of Shankar Kumar Samanta, The BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, and I.O. Mr. Prasenta Kumar Das, Mr. Ajay Kumar Ghosh, took my case as a Golden Goose, and how much money BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, and I.O. Mr. Prasenta Kumar Das, Mr. Ajay Kumar Ghosh, has taken is well known to them. Neither he took any take proper investigation/ not take any action/not take any type of query nor he did roundup them against my case.

    When I saw that already near by 70-80 days went by “ I went to the BAGUIATI P.S. to know the status of the case then BAGUIATI POLICE I.O. Mr. Prasenta Kumar Das, Mr. Ajay Kumar Ghosh, became outraged me and my mother that if you ask about Shankar Kumar Samanta and his family I will sentence you and your family in the Jail, all their languages is so much filthy dirty which I cannot express front of you.
    As I’m 100 percent innocent so I screw up my courage to place my grievances to every body in order to get redress. So I want to let my matter informed all the Indian and others. I wrote my matter to our local P.S., Local Councilor, all M.P., M.L.A., Minister in W.B. and Other States, C.M. in W.B., CBI Department, CID Department, S.P. and Dy.S.P.(N.) 24 Parganas, DGP Bhupindar Singh, All the I.P.S. AND I.A.S. OFFICERS. Governor in W.B, and President in India. P.M. in India, National/International Human rights department, AAP KI KACHEHRI – KIRAN KE SAATH, Kolkata Police, and all police officers in W.B. informed Kolkata Commissioner of Police, Manager S.B.I.-Branch: 24B, Nimtala Ghat Street, Jorabagan, Kolkata- 700006, West Bengal, India‎, Bank Ph. No. 033 25308337. My nation, all of the news channels, and all press, Talking with some NGO’s: 1. Universal Right and Duty for Human to Abide URDHA, 2. Human Right Commission’s Mr. Ujjal Paul and Mr. Shibaji Dasgupta. 3. Bhatat Bachao Sangathan BBS. 4. Forum for Social Justice and Development FSJD. 5. Ajjtak News Channel’s Miss Menogya. and many more, (anybody can’t help me/ fight for truth /don’t take proper investigation/do not take any action/don’t take any type of query/ Still Now, I see they all are in sound asleep. The reason is best known to them.
    I hope you would care to me, your prompt action shall be highly appreciated and deserves to be lauded.

    With kindest regards,
    Dipak Kumar Adhikari
    Tegharia(Dhali Para), NandanKanan. P.S.: Baguiati.
    P.O.: Hatiara. Dist.: North24Parganas.
    Kolkata-700059 Email:
    W.B. India. PH. 9836149983

Post your comment