State Bank Of India / no proper response to customer's complaints
My complaint is regarding my SBI Credit Card which i am using for last 1yr till last month I didn't face any problem. Suddenly the problem cropped up by the way of Cash on Loan for which i have not asked for they themself have sent me a draft of Rs.29,000/-. Then i called up the customer care and informed them to cancel the same they also confirmed that it will be canceled and the same amount will be given credit to my card account. The next day again a problem in the form of balance transfer to my another card account for Rs.5000/- for that also i have not asked for. Then again I called up the SBI Customer care then they asked me to send back the DD for balance transfer and confirmed me that the same will be canceled and will be credited to my account. After several phone calls I got the balance transfer amount canceled . But for the first problem till date the said amount was not credited to my account. The problem is SBI card division is that they are not taking complaints seriously and not giving proper response to the customers. Even I have sent an mail to the Manager Customer Care. He replied me stating that all my queries will be sorted out by this month end. But only two out of three has been rectified but the one which is the major one is still been pending.
More State Bank Of India Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- SBI - atm withdrawal related.
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit to sb a/c no.10320808816, amount:rs.25000/-
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - monthly rdi
- [Resolved] SBI Cards - reinstatement of a deactivated credit card
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - loan officer corruption