Starbucks

Posted: Aug 15, 2017 by

the lack of knowledge on preparing the same drink for 3 months

Red Wing, Minnesota
I love Cinnamon Dolce Latte on ice.the Starbucks in Red Wing Minnesota hired new baristas about 2 months ago.each time the drink is not made right.one day barista put regular cinnamon on top.same thing the next day.I finally told her that's not the right topping, the same Barista over and over does not put the whipped topping on top.I'm not sure what the issue is that these baristas can't make the drink.I was so disgusted yesterday I told her she didn't put the toping on.
I have several times wanted starbucjs.walk in see the baristas walk right out as I did today as well.If I wanted a disgusting coffee on ice I could go down the road to Caribou
I have told 2 target managers.they could care less.The customer service is terrible for the fact they have no desire to make a great Starbucks drink.please do something about this Starbucks.Thank you
Updated by Mommyof10, Aug 16, 2017
Thank you for bringing that to my attention. Are you one of the Baristas that are unintelligent and can't figure out that regular cinnamon does not go on as a topping? Or perhaps the lazy one that believes that providing excellent customer service is outdated?
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Employees

Comments

A  21st of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
I agree. I have been buying lattes for years and for the past four months, they have been tasting like milk with a splash of espresso. It doesn't matter which one I go to. Even the Starbucks at the two airports I was in prepared them the same way. I don't know if this is a cost cutting measure, but I don't tip anymore. Every time I go, I think that maybe this time it will be done right. But no, I still am drinking milk with my splash of espresso.
And I would say they believe excellent customer service is outdated. They are the only ones I know who will blog about how great they are and how customers 'suck', but can't do their job properly. I would have been fired a long time ago if I performed like that.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree