Starbucks company logo
Starbucks
reviews & complaints
Starbucks
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

542 complaints
54 resolved 488 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Starbucks reviews & complaints 881 - 542

Starbucks complaints 542

Jan 03, 2016

Starbucks - service

On january 3 2016 we went to get two coffees at the store inside target west in wichita ks first the lady that took our order was not to friendly we asked if we could get our card stamped and she said that they didn't have a punch or sticker which is okay but then the order was not right at all. I got ice coffee instead if the hot so her I am. It really isn't that big of deal but I do spend a lot of money there and that store was not good at all so I will not ever go back to that store to buy any coffee which is sad because I enjoy your coffee.

You need to talk to Target especially the manager at the store you were in. Those Starbucks are not owned by Starbucks the employees are employees of Target.

S
Nov 19, 2015

Starbucks - holiday refillable travel coffee mug

Last year my husband bought me a coffee travel mug that came with free refills for a month. The first issue with this mug, that he spent around $20.00 on, was the fact that he bought it thinking you could have a refill on your drink of choice. No where on the label was there anything that stated that it would be for coffee only. He would have never bought it had this been indicated in the labeling as I don't drink regular coffee. I did some research and found via the web that I was not the only one who had this issue. My new issue is that this mug has cracked from the top where the lid goes straight to the middle. Again, via the web, I have found that there is no product warranty. What a disappointment this coffee tumbler has been. I have got to use if for 11 months and to start couldn't even fill it with a drink I like. Very disappointing.

Nov 13, 2015

Starbucks - hyped advertising

Starbucks brags about your free birthday coffee, but they do a lot to make sure you do not get it. No notice is sent to you and the free coffee is available only for two days. By the time you remember you get a free coffee, it is expired! They send you notices on everything else, but not this. You expect better treatment after paying their extremely high prices all year and maintaining their "gold" status.

Oct 29, 2015

Starbucks - all of it!

My wife and I visit the hwy 278 standalone store in hiram, ga, twice a day. Over the past month or so, our experiences in the store have greatly deteriorated, from the service we receive to the taste of the coffee. Several months back, my wife and I can remember enjoying my fresh hot venti coffee coffee, in the morning and in the evening. Now, the coffee either tastes like burnt milk, or, bitter, stale dishwater. I asked the barista one day how often the change the coffee grounds and how often they clean the machine. She told me they use the same grounds up to 5 times before changing them, and, that they only clean the machine when the health inspector is due. I replied, 'nasty', and, she said 'yep, our new manager doesn't care!' the other problem is, aside from this one employee, the others never speak or make eye contact. When other employees are working the drive thru window or the registers inside, they never greet politely, and, they roll their eyes if you order more than one things. To put it bluntly, they are all rude! I have since started going to dunkin donuts instead of starbucks over this. I calculated that on average, I was spending $300 a month at this store. Not anymore! And, I have reported what I was told about the coffee machine never being cleaned to the health inspector's office.

Q
Oct 07, 2015

Starbucks - store manager

Hello I am a 17 year old senior in high school, living with my single mom and 9 yrs.. Old sister. I told my grandmother how much I would love to be a member of the starbucks team. So I went online...

F
Sep 25, 2015

Starbucks - woodland park colorado store

The starbucks store in woodland park, co has the worst customer service. I have lodged several complaints at the online form available on the website, and today lodged a complaint via phone. Seem...

Sep 24, 2015

Starbucks - croissant chocolate chip and frappa/carmel

Starbucks located in phoenix off 7th street east. Downtown

Always something going on there, croissant had molded bread and something very nasty on this other piece I took picture of. The drink always has more whip cream in it then actual frappa

Not the first time in the past month something was wrong, and to think I ate the first bite and then realized it was nasty once I put my glasses on.

Lashawn jordan
[protected]@aol.com
[protected]

G
Sep 23, 2015

Starbucks - drink caramel frappuccino with human hair inside

I ordered caramel frappuccino from the starbucks inside the store and found a very long hair hanging inside the cup. The staff never apologize and told us this is not his and he blamed us. We the manger he was extremely rude and racism and came ask us to leave the store or he will call the staff to take us out of the store by force.

Sep 18, 2015

Starbucks - employee at kahala mall hawaii store wrote a derogatory description of me on the cup instead of my name.

"bolo head" is slang in hawaii for bald. Often used in a derogatory manner.
An employee at the kahala mall hawaii starbucks wrote this on my cup to describe me instead of my name. Pretty unprofessional!
I saved the cup and snapped a photo of it.

Do you have a bald head?

Sep 15, 2015

Starbucks - customers denied access to their restroom

At our local shopping mall, here in st. Pete, fl, we have a starbucks. Well, I feel that it's incredibly rude of them to deny their customers access to their restroom. My friend, who I was sitting down with, and drinking their coffee, had to go out into the mall to search for a restroom, while six feet away from us was the starbucks restroom, which had a sign on it, saying "staff only". I've complained to their company about their rude and inconsiderate behavior, but it did absolutely no good.

Sep 13, 2015

Starbucks - poor service in las vegas

Went to the newly built starbucks on tropicana and eastern in las vegas, nevada and had to wait for for 5 minutes for someone to to even acknowledge our presence even though no one was in the drive...

Starbucks - poor service

I went to the starbucks store at cyber 2 building for 2 cups of coffee. Got a long queue there and the baristas were not speed up even though the line has already long. What make me really felt bad is somebody who's behind me got the order first. And after half an hour one of the senior guy named leo came and help (after half an hour? Please!). Well hello! You should be there earlier. I saw some people also complain about this poor service. What a bad day I had today!

E

Starbucks - bad and poor service at the store

I am writing to complain about the poor and bad service which I received at your store starbucks 2 located cairo festival mall. I used to go to your store every weekend with my daughter who loves all products. Last friday, I asked for a fully fresh drink without any additional because I have a stomachache and they advice me to have a lemon juice with a fresh mint. When I was waiting for order, I found that they used lemon from metro market and soda with a very bad tasted and when I talked to one of the staff he talked to me using unaccepted way of dealing and when other tried to apologize he replied impolitely and all these attitudes I do not expected from starbucks. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Starbucks - witnessing multiple health code violations

I have witnessed firsthand as well as have had multiple others see employees at this starbucks not washing their hands, picking their noses, working with open wounds, and, most appallingly, stirring...

Starbucks - not in stock

I have been to three different starbucks from la mesa, ca, rancho bernardo, ca, and huntington beach, ca and I have tried to order the caramel crunch frappuccino. And every single starbucks has been out of the crunch topping. The barista today said that it is being fazed out because it is a summer drink, it needs to be taken off of the ordering list if they cannot correctly make it. It is also just the beginning of summer, how can it already be "fazing out". I am a loyal starbucks customer and am quite irritated and disappointed with your company!

-amy

If it is not in stock, it is not in stock. I understand you are young, but they cannot just wave a wand and magically make the crunch topping appear. Ask mom or dad how things work in the real world.

Starbucks - discrepancy between announced prices and charged prices

I spent a few days at the westin in snowmass village, co where a starbucks is located on the premises. At the end of my stay, I realized that there was a discrepancy between the prices showed on the menu boards and the prices actually charged at the register.
When I realized that, the personal tried to credit me for the overcharged transaction, credit that I still don't see on my credit card report. They had to charge me another item to prevent overcharging me as, obviously, all the prices entered in the cash register were higher than the displayed ones.

Starbucks - bug in my drink

I purchased a hot, grande caramel macchiato from the starbucks location off of 8th/broadway in oakland, ca. When I was almost done with my drink I opened the lid and noticed something unusual in my...

Starbucks - service is horrible

Contrast and comparison... Please read below. I'm forever perplexed.

7th avenue and 23rd street - huge location. At 8am everyday there is a huge line and sometimes one person doing register, coffee, and snacks. If you are lucky somebody comes back from their smoke break (you see them standing right by the front door) and you have two people behind the counter.

6th ave and 24th street-smaller location. Because of the above I sometimes will try this location. This is even worse. This place is half the size and over staffed... And the line is still just as long. There must be 4 to 5 employees behind the counter bumping into each other. The lady at the register gets my drink wrong all the time. Tall iced coffee sweetened. It never comes sweetened-I have accepted that and given up that option. She also writes down the coffee cake I buy every morning and places the bag to the side for the person in charge of snacks to place in the bag. The bag sits on the counter half the time or falls on the floor. If you can interrupt all the laughter and personal conversation behind the counter, you might be able to remind them of the order you just placed and paid for 10 minutes ago. This place us seriously like a saturday night live sketch. I try and find the positive in everything, but this place really needs some major overhaul.

Starbucks management please help! This is really tarnishing the way I feel about such a wonderful company and success story.

Oct 23, 2015

This complaint is specifically for the down town- tagamoo - branch, since ramdan and this branch is getting down in a very strange way, first the new staff is not properly trained. Now the quality of the drinks are getting very bad! The staff are always in a bad mood, my drink is always the same, caramel Maciato, it is the worse ever in this place! You really need to watch what is going on with this guys.

I bought a cup of coffee at Starbucks. It was so bad I couldn't drink it but I was on the road. I returned it four hours later. I was told they only guarantee their coffee in the store. I used to go to Starbucks to get good coffee. Now maybe I will give up coffee.

There's an employee is very rude attitude to a customer, his name is Marky.

12571 bridgeport rd, suit 104, richmond, bc

i ordered a 10 $ gift card for a friends birthday got chrged for 3 of them i wanted only one can u pleez cancel the 2 and keep one [protected]

Two restrooms have been out of order for two weeks. The door handle on one restroom and the other who knows. People stand waiting to get in and there is no one in there. I am there everyday supporting Starbucks. Please, lets get something done there.

J

Stopped at the Oaklawn location near Evergreen Park Il. both suburbs of Chicago & purchased some goodies, Sad to say I was not happy with the brownie. Don't get me wrong it was very good, but for what it cost I feel taken/robbed. At a cost of over $2 for such a small piece is just wrong in my book. Just an F.Y.I.

oh wat the ###

Hey I can see that sometimes the coffee machine might have a bad cup. Next time do what I do, Ask for a fresh cup of coffee or ask how long the current pot has been brewing. ALSO, ALWAYS take a sip before you leave that way you know it is just how you want it. We are all human so we have to expect some mistakes sometime right.
STARBUCKS SAVINGS! Follow me on Twitter @Starbuckssaving

Starbucks - rude staff with ridiculous logic

The staff is very rude. When asked to heat the cold sandwich for few seconds, the staff rudely denied saying they don't offer such service. One thin guy with glasses who had ridiculous behaviour...

Starbucks - management

I just walked out on a shift. I have worked for starbucks since september after getting laid off of my tech virtual work job. I thought starbucks would be fun. I train well and was offered to be higher on as a shift manager. I declined, it was during busy holiday times and didnt want to step on any toes of former employees. The management and I agreed that come january I would start my training.

I am a fast learner and was being told that I was excelling and doing great for the first few months, then out of no-where my manager (brandee) comes to me and says I need to come out of my shell, stop being depressed and that everyone here thinks you hate it here. I work with only two people each week and get along great with them. They have told me im doing great and exceeding expectations so to hear brandee tell me this was very upsetting. I got the rest of my shift covered for the evening and approved by brandee because I was no feeling well and was now very frustrated at the huge sharp turn of direction. The next day I come into work and am ridiculed on how horrible the closing shift did the night before because the lack of knowledge of the person that came into cover for me. They wanted an apology. One was not given. Each employee should know how to do each job and if a manager approves an employee to cover that shift for me should have known better. Fast forward 4 weeks later. I have made an effort to smile and greet customers (more so than the shifts) and have even developed relation ships with our customers. I have sold promotional items well and always go the extra step to satisfy each guests visit. Again today as I came in im told that I intimidated a young partner (who I never work with) at the register to give me a fee drink. All I did was ask if the drink was free because I was working that day. She said nothing and rang me up but then followed up with the manager who came down on me to do the right thing and again said the 90% of the store (I work with only 2 mind you) said I am miserable and unhappy and don't want to be here. My manager asked me to explaing whats going on in my private life so I told her about my wife upcoming breasts cancer exam that we are worried about, and legal charges that have just been dropped due to no criminal evidence available.

I feel very violated and upset that the one place I could go and stay busy and connect with people (all while do the job correctly) would dare to tell me that I don't want to work there let alone provide me with examples or names of people who have said these things. I have been in customer service for 5+ years and have never seen such a horribly run management communications disaster. They even went onto my facebook page to scan me out and look for negative things about me. This is too crazy.

As being in upper management in other customer service industries before I would highly advise the removal of the current management at this location. Employees have often come fourth with knowledge that they have had to deal with some off the same stuff I have had to.

This lead to my decision to walk out of the store. If I am seen as some one who does not want to be there than guess what? I dont!

Cole crook
2051109

Oh never mind, wrong complaint, anyways notice how this child has an issue with everyone? I stand by when I called her a hypocrite, why does she want to know who reported her that is none of her business, yet she thinks her privacy should be respected. It works both ways. If she wants her privacy respected then she had no right acting like a child and demanding to know who reported her for not liking her job.

The person who wrote this was not treated unfairly. The child writing this complaint needs to learn that they cannot just take a break whenever they feel like it. The management makes a schedule and if everyone felt like going on a break when they felt like it who would be there to help the customers. If the issue is she is hungry she should have had mommy prepare her breakfast, or lunch before she started working. I am sure in school if she is hungry she cannot just eat whenever she feels like it, she has to wait until recess or lunch. Same thing at work.

It sounds like you were treated very unfairly. I am a former Starbucks employee of 7 years, and I know from experience that sometimes an employee doesn't win the juvenile hangout/popularity contest and so they try to get rid of them. Seeing how you did nothing wrong they use the tactic of making you so miserable that you quit. I am sorry this happened to you.
It also sounds like the store is under poor management. Maybe you were sullen at work once or twice, everyone is, we are all human. Sometimes our grandmother dies, etc, etc.
I will have you know as a current customer I would much rather have a sad barista make my drink CORRECTLY and with KNOWLKEDGE of how to treat espresso than a happy go lucky college kid with no knowledge of coffee handing me a $5 cup of garbage tasting liquid in a cup. I have worked with several of these types, they even flat out tell you they hate coffee and never drink it...what?! Coffee is an ART!

Also the problem seems to be you not everyone else.

Why do you want to know who reported you when you have an issue providing private information.

It seems like you were the one that was causing problems and claiming everyone else was. You are pretty much of a hypocrite, you complain about the other managers asking you about your personal life yet you demand to know who made complaints about you. That is none of your concern, You want your privacy protected but don't care if you violate the privacy of other people.

1  ...  22 23 24  ...  28