Starbucks / sprouted grain bagel
I have noticed that most stores in my area are consistently out of stock of the sprouted grain bagel. While I suppose this means it is a popular item, I find it rather frustrating that supply never seems to increase in light of this demand. I will often create a mobile order on my phone to make sure it's in stock before attempting to go to a Starbucks store. On a number of occasions, I've gotten to a store and they tell me only after I've processed my mobile order that they are out and I have to receive a refund or settle for another item I'm less enthusiastic about. This has been a consistent issue over the past several months.
Updated by afetze1, Sep 14, 2018
This is for Richmond, VA and not Richmond, CA. I'm unsure why my zipcode fails to reflect the correct city.
More Starbucks Complaints & Reviews
- Starbucks - rude employees with no people skills 
- Starbucks Inc. (Nasdaq:sbux) - obstruction of justice 
- Starbucks - awful service 
- Starbucks - firing an employee! 
- Starbucks - fraud and scam 
- Starbucks - Three specific purchases for 175 points
- Starbucks - mobil app
- Starbucks - horrible customer service
- Starbucks - food and service
- Starbucks Coffee McCarran Airport Las Vegas - turkey cheddar sandwich and cherry ham sandwich