Starbucks / rude service
Went in starbucks to get a pastry and tea at 9:30 at night. They close at 11:00 pm. All the food was cleared out but 2 cookies. We saw some cakes, etc. On a tray behind the counter. We ask if she could set the tray out so we could select a piece of cake. She said she couldn't because they weren't supposed to be touched by anyone. (I didn't want to touch the food, I just wanted to look at it so I could tell her what we wanted.) then we ordered tea. My daughter ordered tea, and asked for cream to go in her tea. The woman gave her some remark about different kinds of creme and how she wanted it that was not understandable. She made it way too difficult to even get some cream for your tea. The whole transaction made it seem like it was a problem to be served because it was taking away from their time for nightly cleaning before closing time in a hour and a half.
I like starbucks but will not go back in this particular shop. The management needs to talk to their night employees about courtesy to customers, and good service.
This was the starbucks facing loop 288 that is in the golden triangle shopping center. It is not the one that sells starbucks coffee in barnes & noble.
More Starbucks Complaints & Reviews
- Starbucks - rude employees with no people skills 
- Starbucks Inc. (Nasdaq:sbux) - obstruction of justice 
- Starbucks - awful service 
- Starbucks - firing an employee! 
- Starbucks - fraud and scam 
- Starbucks - service
- Starbucks - birthday wishes but no fulfillment
- Starbucks - jesus of starbucks
- Starbucks - caramel macchiato
- Starbucks - hot coffee - white choc