Staples - West Hazleton, PA / buyer beware - at least at this staples!
Just wanted everyone to know that Staples DOES NOT stand by it's 110% pricing policy. I brought an add from another store within 2 days after I purchased the same item at Staples. They matched the price, however the woman manger stated that Staples discontinued it's 110% price refund a few days earlier. Yet it was clearly displayed on the counter by the customer service register. When I questioned why the sign was still up, she said she was too busy at school to remove it. I than told her I wanted to return the item and not have them match it. I left the store and purchased at Office Depot.
I emailed Staples this past weekend on this matter and I have received no reply either by email or phone. Great communication?
Just wanted you to know - buyer beware - at least at this Staples.
By the way - this 110% price return is still displayed on it's website. I won't know about the store - I will never go back to one.
More Staples - West Hazleton, PA Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - employees not knowledgeable and bad return policy 
- Staples - paper 
- Staples - delivery
- Staples - refund visa gift card. received a already used gift card 
- Staples, Middletown, CT - tv ad plays too loudly