Staples / easytech
I took my ASUS into Staples at Terre Haute IN. They charge me $159.00 to run antivirus software on it. When I got it back, it was no better than before. They started giving me this song and dance routine about it being old and outdated as the reason it was so slow. I ask why they didn't tell me that before. No answer. I ask if I could apply the $159 to a new laptop in the $500 range and they said no. Never going back there again. Not even to buy a pencil.
More Staples Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - copy/print self service
- Staples - manager @ mill plain road, danbury, ct usa, 06811, retail store. employees difficult, obnoxious, antagonize customers.
- Staples - about my order
- Staples - lack of courtesy coupon
- Staples - photocopier center