Standard Chartered Bankcredit card service

Dear Manager,

I am writing about the incident happened with me.
I experienced pathic Service from your bank credit card department.
Service is very slow, your department did not share any application ID number. Your third party vendor is not responding, not giving any proper information about my application.

I was expecting world class service from your bank but result is just opposite.

Incident Details :
Date :15/4/17
Standard Chartered Vendor number : +91-[protected] (The centre which called me to provide your bank credit card.)

Incident Description :
15/4/17 : Vendor called me and told me about your credit card.
17/4/17 : Standard Chartered Agent came to my place and I have submitted all the require documents to him.
After this date, I have no information about my Application.
I have not receive any application ID, to track status and your call centre people (+91-[protected]) not responding properly.

So, I have no information and am completely clueless what the hell has been happening since 2 weeks.

Please do the needful asap. So that you do not loose customer in future.

Ad
Apr 29, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Jul 31, 2017

I was given "Manhattan" Credit card by Standard chartered bank, where my salary account is.
    I have never activated the said credit card, but now I have received a sms mentioning that - I owe an annual fees of R1178/- towards the bank as charges for the credit card which I never used/ activated.
    There is no concerned contact person in the bank, who would attend to my grievances. I was asked to call via phone banking--- for response in vain.
    This is highly annoying.
    I hope this platform, would enable to get rid of the issue.