Standard Chartered Bank — credit card service
I am writing about the incident happened with me.
I experienced pathic Service from your bank credit card department.
Service is very slow, your department did not share any application ID number. Your third party vendor is not responding, not giving any proper information about my application.
I was expecting world class service from your bank but result is just opposite.
Incident Details :
Standard Chartered Vendor number : +91-[protected] (The centre which called me to provide your bank credit card.)
Incident Description :
15/4/17 : Vendor called me and told me about your credit card.
17/4/17 : Standard Chartered Agent came to my place and I have submitted all the require documents to him.
After this date, I have no information about my Application.
I have not receive any application ID, to track status and your call centre people (+91-[protected]) not responding properly.
So, I have no information and am completely clueless what the hell has been happening since 2 weeks.
Please do the needful asap. So that you do not loose customer in future.
More Standard Chartered Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Standard Chartered Bank - worst bank ever! 
- Standard Chartered Bank UAE - unjustified deduction from account 
- Standard Chartered Bank - India - fraud, then excuse we are sorry! 
- Standard Chartered - fraud
- Standard Chartered Bank - scam documents 
- Standard Chartered Bank - manhattan credit card
- [Resolved] Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia - very bad of you
- Standard Chartered Bank - delay of opening an acount
- Standard Chartered Bank - pakistan / customer service response
- Standard Chartered - horrendous service and practices