Standard Chartered Bank — credit card.
I have applied for the employee dream pack E1 on 26th of April. Its Been 23 days and only account opening letter arrived. I have also applied for the master cash back with the dream pack. They didn't share any tracking ID, I called them for last 8 days continuously I got a message from your bank regarding my credit card application on 8th of May and now Theyare telling me they require another 15 working days. I need it within 7-8 working days. Enough is Enough. That is extremely unprofessional. I have never expected this from your bank, I am highly disappointed. I will forward this conversation to the upper management of my company as well so that they can beware of your credit cards in future. I will discuss it with my company as well. If I haven't received in 7-8 working days. I will launch a complain and negative review everywhere for sure. This is extremely unprofessional..
More Standard Chartered Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Standard Chartered Bank - worst bank ever! 
- Standard Chartered Bank UAE - unjustified deduction from account 
- Standard Chartered Bank - India - fraud, then excuse we are sorry! 
- Standard Chartered - fraud
- Standard Chartered Bank - scam documents 
- Standard Chartered Bank - manhattan credit card
- [Resolved] Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia - very bad of you
- Standard Chartered Bank - delay of opening an acount
- Standard Chartered Bank - pakistan / customer service response
- Standard Chartered - horrendous service and practices