Stamps.com / rip off
stamps.com will continue to charge your credit card even if you get a new number. I tried to cancel on line, and on the phone. The first phone cancellation they said they didn't do because they had to call me back and confirm. it's nearly impossible to cancel and refunds are never given for misprinted stamps.
More Stamps.com Complaints & Reviews
- Stamps.com - Don't waste your money! 
- SCI*Stamps.com - fraud 
- Stamps.com - Stamps.com is a huge scam! 
- Stamps.com - Awful experience 
- Stamps.com - Won't let you cancel your membership 
- Stamps.com - unauthorized credit card charges, difficult to cancel the service
- Stamps.com - Not Reliable!
- Stamps.com - Cannot cancel Stamps.com 
- Stamps.com - let's start a class-action lawsuit against this company 
- Stamps.com - Fraudulent and deceptive