Stamps.com / Scam and lies
I had no idea I was being charged a monthly fee for what I thought was some freebie information from Stamps.com. It was a year before I noticed a 17.99 charge on my card. I called to cancel and the rep asked if I ever got the 'free' scale. I said no and she said she would send it and then cancel. the scale only works with Stamps.com software. How ignorant is that? She did not cancel and I have now been charged 3 more months, which I have challenged through american express. If people like this only knew what 17.99 means to me. It is medicine and groceries. Where has integrity gone? I too am interested in a class action suit.
More Stamps.com Complaints & Reviews
- Stamps.com - Don't waste your money! 
- Stamps.com - rip off 
- SCI*Stamps.com - fraud 
- Stamps.com - Stamps.com is a huge scam! 
- Stamps.com - Awful experience 
- Stamps.com - unauthorized credit card charges, difficult to cancel the service
- Stamps.com - Not Reliable!
- Stamps.com - Cannot cancel Stamps.com 
- Stamps.com - let's start a class-action lawsuit against this company 
- Stamps.com - Fraudulent and deceptive