St Louis Cardinals Smart Circle / rip off
I purchased a fan appreciaton coupon packet for $39.99. This appeared to be a very good deal, as I was told I was purchasing 4 free game tickets. Upon calling to verify how to order the tickets, I discovered that I had to purchase 2 tickets in order to get the 2 "free" game tickets - in other words, nothing is as the package was described to me. I'll never allow another Cardinal representative into my business again.
100% satisfaction guarantee means NOTHING ! What did my $39.99 give me?
More St Louis Cardinals Smart Circle Complaints & Reviews
- The Smart Circle Group - Fake advertising! 
- The Smart Circle - Fraud and cheating 
- Smart Circle International - Direct TV service sold at Sam's Club by this company 
- JDR International/Smart Circle - Scam, Marketing 
- Smart Circle - scam and cheating 
- Smart Circle - north chicago marketing branch - gurnee il
- Smart Circle - sales, marketing, customer service, retail, pr
- The Smart Circle - Unethical Work Environment LIES!!
- Smart Circle - brainwashing 
- Smart Circle - false accusations