Sst / Credit card payment
I have tried to pay my First Equity credit card bill online and was informed that First Equity is no longer handling my account. It's been sold, I guess, to an outfit called SST (Systems & Services Technologies). I tried going to their website to sign up, but was unable to do so. (Told my account number was incorrect.) The message on the First Equity line says go to www.deetocard.com to pay but the site that takes you to looks like some kind of search results, not a credit card service site. In researching this situation online (since I can't call the customer service number on a weekend) I've seen numerous complaints about what appear to be a scam operation: they make it almost impossible to pay your bill online or on time, then charge exorbitant service charges, etc. Worse, a lot of people claim to have made payments that SST says were never made. Most of these complaints appear to be two or three years old. Has anyone else had more recent trouble with this outfit? I wasn't informed about this until I went to try to pay my bill and then I had to do all the detective work to find out where to go, who to contact. The whole thing smells fishy to me.
More Sst Complaints & Reviews
- SST Financial Services Canada - Failure to provide account information 
- Sst System Services Technologies Inc - auto loan 
- SST System Service Technology - customer service - Auto dialer
- Sst - Credit card scams
- Sst - Scam and fraud! 
- Systems And Services Technologies [SST] - unreachable/handoffs.
- Systems And Services Technologies [SST] - poor communication from phone system
- Systems And Services Technologies [SST] - Collection calls and poor customer service.
- Systems And Services Technologies - Auto
- Sst - problems