Sst Card Services / Unethical Nefarious fees!

I paid in full for $1300. I check my next statement and Surprise! I have a new balance and it is not $0. I called them and they informed me the finance charges are calculated one month behind. How can you ever pay that off! It cost me $10 extra to pay and close the account for a new $25 finance charge after paying $1300 in full to pay it off. I had to pay by check which is how you pay on the internet. However the phone representative informed me that if I paid on the internet it would take 2 days to process and I would be accessed a late fee as well as being charged for the payment. If JPMorgan Chase had any integrity they would shut this company down. eBay and Travelocity are the next on my hit list.

Comments

• Ju
      16th of Apr, 2008

I started having a problem with SST in MArch 2008 due to an error my BANK made. My bank contacted SST and they were not willing to resolve the issue with them. I closed my account and did a balance transfer to PAY OFF SST. I checked my account approx 2 weeks later to make sure the transfer had taken place. It had, but then I saw a balance of 27.44 (Finance Charge). I immediately paid the 27.44 and checked the account again on 4/16 to make sure the payment posted (It had) and low and behold, there was now a balance of 47.74 due (Finance charge). I contacted SST, listen to their crap and then told them I was not paying it and was reporting this to the BBB and also to the credit bureau.