Sst / Unfair Practices

I was sold to SST in 2006 by Washington Mutural and since then the interest rate has skyrocketed to 29.9% interest. I was getting burried. So they said if I skipped 3 months they would give me a hardship rate of 9.9%. So I did that they completely ruined my credit and now they are going to raise the rate back up to 29.9% if I am lucky. I now owe more on the card now then when i was trasfered what a rip. I want my credit back and my card paid off. I tried to settle for a cash settlement. They did not seem to interested in that either. What is a person to do?

Comments

• Jh
      24th of Jun, 2009

SST is an incredible money making machine, my due dates change billing cycle to billing cycle, account balances seem to go up much quicker then they come down, they want $10.00 to make a payment to them via telephone, they have fees for everything and they do anything nad everything to find a reason to bill you for them. Requested my account have someone audit it but was told it would freeze my account, but bill would still be due, and would cost me $50.00. My account balance seems to go up by 5 - 40 dollars each month, and yet no one can tell me why and they do not seem the least bit interested in figuring it out because it puts money in thier pockets. I do not know where to go or how to proceed to get this looked at by someone with ability to do something about them.