Sst Credit Cardonline lockout!

N

I cannot believe this is happening again! I can't get into the website to pay my bill. How convenient. No bill in the mail either. I'm sure this is a great excuse to jack up my interest rate yet again and charge me more late fees. This company is ridiculous why are they still in business? I read about class action lawsuits and petitions against this company... sign me up!!!

maddy41 Jan 25, 2016

I have been trying to pay my bill and it say the web is not available... I called the [protected] and then get a recording and disconnected...What is going on here?

• De
    DEAN KNIGHT Jul 27, 2008

THEY SAY I WAS LATE ON PAYMENT.HOWEVER I KNOW I PAID.THEY JUST DID NOT POST IT.SO, THEY RAISED MY RATE FROM 10% TO 29.7% THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS.

• Pr
    private name May 28, 2008

They did the same thing to me, but was a mailed in check that was depsoited by sst before the due date, yet they claim it was late. They don't give a rats ### about anyone or anything, including the law. Congress needs to investigate this piece of trash company. Basically I have told them repeatedyl to go to hell. I aint paying anything on my bill and could care less what they say or do. 29% interest and fees is why. They wonder why all the defaults in the u.s.???? Hello you ###s, it is because of your chitty attitude with your customers and the way you treat them. So now i treat them the same way they have treated me.

• Th
    Thursday Robertss May 03, 2008

I'm not sure if this comment is going into a black hole or not.

I pay all my bills on line and have for years. The only time a payment hasn't gone through is with SST. Interestingly they call you after a couple of weeks to make a collections call. The first time this happened I was horrified and immediately paid the bill.

I have never been late paying a bill except for this time. Two months later the same thing happened. This time my interest rate went from 10% to 28.99% not to mention the late fees, etc.

At this point is seemed obvious that there is something wrong with their website. It hadn't occured to me that they do this on purpose. I spoke to several customer service reps who all were firmly inflexible. I made it up 3 levels of management. One of them told me that I should get a confirmation number and an email confirmation on the payment.

It is interesting that you do not get a confirmation number when making a payment nor do you get an email confirmation.

This is another example of how individual consumers can be stomewalled and abused by big business with no recourse.