Systems And Services Technologies [SST] Logo

Systems And Services Technologies [SST]

Having problems with Systems And Services Technologies [SST]?

4315 Pickett Rd
Saint Joseph, Missouri

Complaints & Reviews

auto loan

I would of never looked at my account if it wasn't for seeing this website.They were charging me the wrong pay off amount.The wrong pay off date and will not explain how their daily interest works.they will not let me talk to a supervisor.If anyone else has had any problems send me a message.I want to try to get a class action lawsuit against them.if intrested leave message.

fraud

Wow!! crooks scammer etc. Have been trying to get a final payoff amount for months from them, as soon as I...

Resolved credit card payment

I have tried to pay my First Equity credit card bill online and was informed that First Equity is no longer handling my account. It's been sold, I guess, to an outfit called SST (Systems & Services Technologies). I tried going to their website to sign up, but was unable to do so. (Told my account number was incorrect.) The message on the First Equity line says go to www.deetocard.com to pay but the site that takes you to looks like some kind of search results, not a credit card service site. In researching this situation online (since I can't call the customer service number on a weekend) I've seen numerous complaints about what appear to be a scam operation: they make it almost impossible to pay your bill online or on time, then charge exorbitant service charges, etc. Worse, a lot of people claim to have made payments that SST says were never made. Most of these complaints appear to be two or three years old. Has anyone else had more recent trouble with this outfit? I wasn't informed about this until I went to try to pay my bill and then I had to do all the detective work to find out where to go, who to contact. The whole thing smells fishy to me.

• Wa
    W&J May 25, 2010

This is happening to us as well. I am trying to pay them off but it is from my First Equity Account. I am getting constant phone calls and to no avail. This is ridiculous!

• My
    MYA2010 Oct 12, 2010

AGREED... I also had a first eq account.. they got so stupid with their finance charges i stopped using it. Was good for a while with lowering my interest and bam i was over the deadline on my online payment and they jacked up my interest rate so I stopped paying it. Since then I have called this number to try and resolve something or get lower interests to pay it off and they say only for 6 months then it is sky rocket again. This was a business credit card for me so it is a high balance . I refuse to pay it until they come up with some better plans for us to use and a way to pay.

Resolved my loan

I have dealt with some many companies concerning my car loan... First it was Centrix.. then Peak 5.. and then some one else and for some reason now SST has it. I spoke with them on 2/16/10. They gave me a complete pay off amount and I wire them the amount told with in the hour of talking with them.. Gave them address to send my title and on payment I wrote paid in full and they accepted it. Now 8 days later they are coming back and stating that they have applied more charges since pay off. They are hateful when you call in. They will not give you a break of what charges that have been applied to it.. They just want to rip people off.. Beware and have no dealings with them. They will ruin you!!!

• Su
    sunrise102883 Jan 16, 2011

I have been through all 3 companies as well. I agree they do not try and help, and when i talked with them last the woman kept giving me different information. I am not sure if she is just untrained, or just plain lying to me. I have also had problem with what I actually owe them. Thank goodness I only have 3 payments left. After reading your comments I am now afraid of what they will say when it is paid off.

Resolved once your account is closed, sst will open another one in your name!!

I'm another customer sold to SST. After paying and closing my account somehow another account was open under my name. Now my credit report shows 2 accounts under SST one being closed and the other a past due amount. Please Obama do something!! It seems to be ok that white collar theft is Legal!

Resolved does anyone know where these people live?

I cannot believe I finally found this website I have been at war with these dirt bags for 6 months. I had an 813 Fico score and they have single handedly destroyed it without cause. After trying to get in touch with them for 3 months I finally talked to 7 supervisors and worked out a deal for something that they screwed up regarding my auto draft. I have to fax a paper? WHAT?? I might as well send a check via carrier pigeon! I gave them all the money they asked for. I was never late on a single payment for 4 years. They have yet to fulfill their end of the deal because my credit is still ruined. How can a single piece of [censored] company have all this power and no checks and balances. They make threatening phone calls even though the account is in good standing. I am now having trouble getting a place to live and I have a baby on the way and when you start messing with my family’s well being I get very upset. Please if anyone knows a physical address, post it ASAP. My friend and I would like to pay them a friendly visit to straighten things out. It will not be as easy to put me on hold for 34 minutes.

Resolved auto loan

This company is ###. I have made my payments on time for 5 years. During the beginning of my loan I added a...

Resolved interest rate

I have an sst credit card. Sst purchased my account from providian. When this happened I learned that sst would never increase my credit limit... Which is hard if you are trying to build credit.
Recently I missed a payment by 2 days. I thought I had scheduled a payment, but when I went on the website to monitor that payment (which I always do) I saw that there was not a payment yet made. I immediately went on the website to make the payment, actually a greater payment that what was due.
I just received my most recent statement in the mail and my interest had gone from a fixed 9.99% to 26.99%. Needless to say I was shocked. I called the cc company and they admitted that I had never been late with a payment (before this last one) and never over the credit; however, with their terms even if you miss 1 payment the interest rate automatically goes up and will never come back down. This is ridiculous and I will be paying this cc off as soon as possible. I would suggest everyone boycott them. Seriously 3 times as much???

Resolved credit card scams

I had a Providian credit card for a year or two and then all the sudden my card was changed to a SST company. I would not recieve bills and would pay payments when they would call and say I was over my limit. Unfortunately not recieving a bill confused me greatly, so I would make my account good and the same thing happened the next month. I then got online to the online address to pay my bill and noticed other people were experiencing the same dilemma. I call SST and they said I "shouldnt believe everything I see on the internet". That was all they could say. I asked them to get online to SST website they said they had "no desire to". It seems they wanted me to not pay the bill on time so they could charge the astronomical interest rate of 29.99%. I still have yet to pay them nor will I. I have asked them to take me to court to get their money simply that way I have witnesses to show I paid them. I originally owed them around $400 now since not paying-I owe $700 something. However I know not paying is making the problem but when they didnt send a statement, I didnt remember. Other times I did pay and they said it was late, so either way I'm at a loss. I want something done with this company they need to be held accountable for their actions. I just recieved a phone call from a company called APEX today and they first said they were from Providian-Washington Mutual- How they have my new phone number I'm not sure. I asked the man are you from Providian or SST he says no now its APEX. I am not paying them a dime, he was threatening me and I told him to take me to court. He said smartly " Whos your attorney lady?" I think somethings need to be looked into with the company. If I could pay what I owed in the beginning to a court and have it documented that it is paid, I will do so. If not FORGET IT!!! They are scam artists and with this economy we need to have all the help we can get. Please someone do something!!!

unfair practices

I was sold to SST in 2006 by Washington Mutural and since then the interest rate has skyrocketed to 29.9% interest. I was getting burried. So they said if I skipped 3 months they would give me a hardship rate of 9.9%. So I did that they completely ruined my credit and now they are going to raise the rate back up to 29.9% if I am lucky. I now owe more on the card now then when i was trasfered what a rip. I want my credit back and my card paid off. I tried to settle for a cash settlement. They did not seem to interested in that either. What is a person to do?

• Jh
    jhowe Jun 24, 2009

SST is an incredible money making machine, my due dates change billing cycle to billing cycle, account balances seem to go up much quicker then they come down, they want $10.00 to make a payment to them via telephone, they have fees for everything and they do anything nad everything to find a reason to bill you for them. Requested my account have someone audit it but was told it would freeze my account, but bill would still be due, and would cost me $50.00. My account balance seems to go up by 5 - 40 dollars each month, and yet no one can tell me why and they do not seem the least bit interested in figuring it out because it puts money in thier pockets. I do not know where to go or how to proceed to get this looked at by someone with ability to do something about them.

default interest

I have recently been trying to pay off this account with sst for the last 3 months I was late with a payment...

harrassment

sst will call a day after my bill was due, sometimes 3 times a day. Whatever happened to a grace perion

• In
    Integrity Sep 28, 2008

This harasssment the National Board of Collections has rules & regulations. They may only call you 1 time per day. Every person working in Collections know this and must sign the disclaimer. Report them, further write a letter to you local Senator its election year, remember...

• So
    someoneyouallknow Jun 17, 2009

I am an employee of sst, and its a grace period from only late fees, not the calls, and its not harrassment when your past due. i am tired of people saying that we charge them outrageous fees and interest, PEOPLE READ YOUR CONTRACT YOU SIGNED ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT RESERVATION. it explains in detail of what you are agreeing to, and if you dont understand call us and we will explain and or send you a copy of your orginial contract that we abide.

• Gc
    Gcort Jan 07, 2020

I have my original contract for my boat with Sallie Mae, with a fixed interest rate. SST bought the loan and informed me yesterday they are charging me a daily interest rate because I have a daily interest rate loan. No one can show me where? Because of this they say may payoff is about $7k more than I actually owe-don't defend them, if you do you are brainwashed into being a crook. I have my written contract- I would never take out a daily interest rate loan!

ruined my credit

I was a member of Washington Mutual a couple of years ago. I faithfully made payments every month and was able to monitor my account online and there was also links to free credit monitoring on the website. I had tried to payoff my account one month for about 150.00 and they payment went through. About a week later I received a notice that my payment was late. But I knew that I had made the payment throught the automated payment on the website. I called the 800 number on the back of my card, I was given a new 800 number to call. The call was tranferred to SST. When the customer service person replied by "Thankyou for calling SST" I said Oh! I hav emy account with Washington Mutual. They then told me that WAMU sold my account to them. They told me that for some reason the payment didn't go through. I check my bank account and it had not cleared my account yet, so I proceeded to pay the amount over the phone. Now mind you my limit was only 350.00. About 2 days later, I saw that there were two payments for the 150.00. I called my bank and they said that one payment was automated and the other was a direct debit, which means that it was paid on the website. I called SST and they said that they would not refund me one of my payments, and they applied both payments. Then I began to get ovet the limit fees of 39.00 and late payment fees of 39.00 because I never received any bills from SST. I could not access their website to access my account. My original limit was 350.00 and now because of all the fees atc. my balance is over 600.00. Because of thir 29% interest rate I have barely been able to pay this down. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do. I am currently having this payment paid through a credit counsiling agency. Once again, I too was never notified of the "buy out" nor did I ever receive terms and agreements of SST.

harrassment

I had a WaMu credit card which was sold to SST bank. They promptly decreased my credit limit, without notification, and started charging an overlimit fee. Then they started calling 10-15 times a day on all numbers associated with that account to tell me that I wasn't past due but was overlimit (even though they did not notify me of their actions) and if I didn't set up payment over the phone they were sending me to collections. I was paying for the acct protection which covers you if you lose your job. I was laid off, called them to notify them & provided proof of such by my employer, and they refused to enact the coverage and started calling 25-30 times a day until I paid down the balance $400 under the limit. They are a bunch of crooked sharks.

web site error

My account was sold to sst, I always paid my bill on the 1st of every month, even after it was sold to sst...

web site scam!

Your card account.com is the biggest scam. It will not work and when you call they state they have problems with their site and are working the issue. The tell you that you can pay be check over the phone for a $10 fee. This is complete bs. Why should I have to pay a fee because they cannot get their website up and running. There are many complaints on line regarding this issue.

• Ly
    Lynda H. Dec 07, 2011

Unfortunately, you're not the only one this is happening to!!! This place is a total rip-off!!!

• Ly
    Lynda H. Dec 07, 2011

Unfortunately, you're not the only one this is happening to. I was told this company has a -7 rating with the BBB. This company is a rip-off!!!

scam and rip off!

I received a credit card from washington mutual I got ill with a heart condition and was off of work for 4...

Resolved scam and fraud!

I never authorized or was ever informed of a buy out of providian to sst?? Who ever they are!!//I pay my bills on line each month before the dus date, yet I am charged a late fee/ for the record I will not pay these late fees. They are a scam and illegal in my opinion, it is not my fault it takes this company days sometimes weeks to process a payment done on line/get with it sst who ever you are??

• Pp
    pp12327 Mar 20, 2016

These three people are fake and till now They have taken lots of money from many people. So, please don't entertain these peop[le because they are big lair that they will send to dubai, canada, singapore but they are lying all of them Sanjay Tripathi, Jyoti Sharma, & Gaurav Jha. Now these geese are speaking that going to Hong Kong for Bhagwat Katha on star criuse, But nothing is like this. so please dont any booking there because this is fake. They have make fool to their staff also. They didn't give them salary to all staff and staff didn't knew that this company is fake. so jisne bhi inki company me pesa diya hai wo inpe case kare inki complaint kare.

credit card company

After paying off my loan I was charged an over limit fee. I had only gone over the limit a small amount. I...

online lockout!

I cannot believe this is happening again! I can't get into the website to pay my bill. How convenient. No bill in the mail either. I'm sure this is a great excuse to jack up my interest rate yet again and charge me more late fees. This company is ridiculous why are they still in business? I read about class action lawsuits and petitions against this company... sign me up!!!

• Th
    Thursday Robertss May 03, 2008

I'm not sure if this comment is going into a black hole or not.

I pay all my bills on line and have for years. The only time a payment hasn't gone through is with SST. Interestingly they call you after a couple of weeks to make a collections call. The first time this happened I was horrified and immediately paid the bill.

I have never been late paying a bill except for this time. Two months later the same thing happened. This time my interest rate went from 10% to 28.99% not to mention the late fees, etc.

At this point is seemed obvious that there is something wrong with their website. It hadn't occured to me that they do this on purpose. I spoke to several customer service reps who all were firmly inflexible. I made it up 3 levels of management. One of them told me that I should get a confirmation number and an email confirmation on the payment.

It is interesting that you do not get a confirmation number when making a payment nor do you get an email confirmation.

This is another example of how individual consumers can be stomewalled and abused by big business with no recourse.

• Pr
    private name May 28, 2008

They did the same thing to me, but was a mailed in check that was depsoited by sst before the due date, yet they claim it was late. They don't give a rats ### about anyone or anything, including the law. Congress needs to investigate this piece of trash company. Basically I have told them repeatedyl to go to hell. I aint paying anything on my bill and could care less what they say or do. 29% interest and fees is why. They wonder why all the defaults in the u.s.???? Hello you ###s, it is because of your chitty attitude with your customers and the way you treat them. So now i treat them the same way they have treated me.

• De
    DEAN KNIGHT Jul 27, 2008

THEY SAY I WAS LATE ON PAYMENT.HOWEVER I KNOW I PAID.THEY JUST DID NOT POST IT.SO, THEY RAISED MY RATE FROM 10% TO 29.7% THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS.

maddy41 Jan 25, 2016

I have been trying to pay my bill and it say the web is not available... I called the 1-800-388-1806 and then get a recording and disconnected...What is going on here?