Sprint / roaming fees
My complaint is being punished because I live next to the Canadian border... I never call Canada... don't off the top of my head know anyone who live in Canada... so when I get roaming fees because I use my cellphone near my home or my sons home (who lives just down the road and suffers the same problem..) I don't think I should have to pay roaming fees when they advertise there excellent coverage across the country... but wait ..if you live near a border.. we will charge you extra for every minute you use your phone because you chose to live near the border and apparently our nearest cellphone tower in the state isn't as near as one in Canada...
Okay lets see if we as the consumer wait till we get our bill and see roaming fees and then have to figure out how to change our phone to only pick up from Sprint towers? So we pay for a phone and a service that apparently they don't provide... as advertised...
I'm not asking for something for nothing I'm asking for the service I pay for... there that's my complaint.
More Sprint Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account! 
- Sprint - additional fee 
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service 
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee 
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy 
- Sprint - poor customer service
- Sprint - customer service
- Sprint.com - my service
- Sprint - sprint is willing to lose a long-time customer over $200.
- Sprint - a complain about a store of employee's fradulant act