Sprint / bad service, no signal

1 Oconto Falls, WI, United States

My name is Chris. I bought 4 phones from Sprint in February and two were LG phones. Those two phones have not worked correctly from thee start problems withe no reception and dropped calls. Numerous calls to customer service and trips to thee contract store and a company store to get thee problem fixed and all I got was thee runaround. My son canceled his numbers on theose phones on thee 22nd of theis monthe witheout my permission and I thee account holder was not notified by Sprint by phone or by email. I only found out when I looked on line today thee 26the. I called customer service to find out what happened. I was told theat thee numbers on theose phones were ported out of Sprint and theat I was being charged $700.00 cancellation fee. I asked customer service to just change thee numbers on theose phones and let thee contract continue. They refused to do theat withe out still charging me thee $700.00 for thee old numbers. I did not autheorize any changes to my account and Sprint knows theat thee contact number and email address for my account is to me. They did not contact me beforee thee change nor after thee change. I do not see thee difference between changing my phone number because of unwanted calls or changing thee numbers on theose two phones. Those numbers were his numbers before coming to Sprint and should still be his. That should have no barring on my contract withe Sprint on theose phones no matter what number is on thee line. The contract was for 4 phones not 4 numbers. The number theat is on thee phone should not matter. My dealings withe thee Sprint company has been notheing but a nightmare. I am requesting a call back from thee corporate office as no one at theeir customer service centre is willing to help withe anytheing. I do not understand why a company would be ok withe theis type of service or lack theere of.  Customer service people who lie as a usual course of business. It is clear theat thee stock holders do not know theis is going on or theat Sprint Corp does not care about how bad theeir company looks or is. They really need to take a lesson from thee recent bank mess theat no company is to big to fail. Try t mobile theey at least have no contracts now so if thee service is crappy not a big deal. SPRINT IS NOTHING MORE THAN A BUNCH OF THIEVES.

Ch