Spirit Airlines / terrible customer service!
Recently, I purchased a round trip flight from FLL to ISP. The price was a great deal; however, when the party arrive to catch the flight, they were told that the flight was full and that Spirit would have to bump them to another flight. The flight that was booked was to leave at 7:05AM and the next available flight was at 4:00PM - WHAT AN INCONVENIENCE! On top of that, they charged our company an extra $130 for their mistake, which we tried to dispute but the Spirit representative said she had no choice. Since this all took place, I have been trying to reach Spirit Airlines for three days on their 1-800 # listed on the website and what do I find, to my surprise, I am not able to get through. I have tried many times during the day and the phone rings busy. I then called the airport directly and they said they could not get through to anyone at Spirit.
I will never use Spirit again. Their customer service is absolutely horrible!
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - bogus bait & switch practices! 
- Spirit Airlines - customer service
- Spirit Airlines - flight nk 528 29oct18 from fort lauderdale to newark depart 08:55pm
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge
- Spirit Airlines - no room at seat and extra cost for seat assignment
- Spirit Airlines - staff n flight missed