Spirit Airlines / free flight voucher

1 Orlando, FL, United States

My family and were supposed to fly from Orlando FL to Atlantic City NJ back in October. About 40 minutes before the flight was scheduled to depart, it was cancelled. They herded us much like cattle to the Spirit Reservation desk to reschedule flights. They also gave everyone on the flight a free round trip ticket voucher. Well guess what, I called yesterday to book a flight and they have no record of our free flight voucher.

I called the reservation #, which was the only # I could find at the time because the site was also down, and they told me I had to email Customer Service from the website. I explained the site was down, and she then told me that emailing the site wont help me anyway! (WHat the heck?!) I will have to go to the airport and speak to the people at the Spirit Desk! Are you kidding me?? I lost 2 days of work because of the cancelled flight and now I have to drive and hour to the airport and I dont even know if it will do any good.

Needless to say, after 2 days of searching for contact information, I was able to find a few #'s and addresses that might help for some others with similar problems.

Corporate Office:
[protected]- dont choose the customer concern option, it kicks to a recording saying to email from the site. Try extention 1711.

Legal Department- my next step tomorrow
Attn: Corporate Consumer Affairs
2800 Executive Way
Miramar, Fl 33025
[protected]

Last resort, but probably wouldnt make a bit of difference, I was able to find the head honchos email (I havent tried it yet to see if it actually works) Ben.Baldanza@spiritair.com

And emailing customerr@spiritair.com doesnt work.. It keeps coming back as undeliverable.

Hope this helps some people..Good Luck!