Spirit Airlines / lost money!
I try to take a flight with this airline (Spirit Airline) Fort Lauderdale to Orlando. I went to Fort Lauderdale Airport, I was 20 minutes late because in the information for the ticket don't told me that I mus to be 4 hours before for checking. When I arrived, I spoke with the represented of the Airline, she suggest me " You can take the train". When I come back, in the Airport of Orlando told me that I lost the return and I must to paid again. I don't understand why I must to paid again. The only answer if that I lost my ticket for roundrip.
I hope never take this airline again, sometimes we try to find something inexpensive and we lose more...
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - bogus bait & switch practices! 
- Spirit Airlines - refund against cancellation
- Spirit Airlines - ticket hh155u
- Spirit Airlines - delay
- Spirit Airlines - baggage handling service
- Spirit Airlines - a detailed reservation that pulled up with an incorrect name — my own!