Spirit Airlines / luggage theft!

My baggage was pilfered and some items taken on a recent flight from San Pedro Sula to Ft. Lauderdale (flight 826 on Sept 24, 2007). There seems to be no way to send this information to Spiritair and I am appalled that I can not lock a bag, but my CD's, shoes, deodorant, pocket knife, electronic devices and other items were stolen after checking my baggage.

Comments

Ta
  10th of Mar, 2008

Our whole garment bag was stolen !! when My husband and I had a stop over from punta cana ,going to atlanta. we lost everything in that bag . and it was my WEDDING DRESS his SUIT and all our formal cloyhing from our trip to the islands. we also cannot get intouch with them. only an informal e-mail that states will get back to you on this matter . and cant find a human voice to help either ,that is the number we have tried over and over also. I think it has to do with Ft >lauderdale airport . Our bag was stolen on 7/1/2007 !!! still no answers or
getting back to us on "this matter". I heard that alot of baggage had been stolen last summer from that airline airport. but SOMETHING should be done about this , we lost OVER $6.000.00 worth of clothing. and no answer is NOT good enuff . My wedding flowers were also in that bag. I would love to hear if someone knows how to get in touch with them also. bc It will continue to happen unless we do something about it.

Sa
  18th of Jun, 2008

My prescription was stolen out of my luggage. Unbelievable!