Spirit Airlines / luggage theft!

United States Review updated:
My baggage was pilfered and some items taken on a recent flight from San Pedro Sula to Ft. Lauderdale (flight 826 on Sept 24, 2007). There seems to be no way to send this information to Spiritair and I am appalled that I can not lock a bag, but my CD's, shoes, deodorant, pocket knife, electronic devices and other items were stolen after checking my baggage.

A  10th of Mar, 2008 by
Our whole garment bag was stolen !! when My husband and I had a stop over from punta cana ,going to atlanta. we lost everything in that bag . and it was my WEDDING DRESS his SUIT and all our formal cloyhing from our trip to the islands. we also cannot get intouch with them. only an informal e-mail that states will get back to you on this matter . and cant find a human voice to help either ,that is the number we have tried over and over also. I think it has to do with Ft >lauderdale airport . Our bag was stolen on 7/1/2007 !!! still no answers or
getting back to us on "this matter". I heard that alot of baggage had been stolen last summer from that airline airport. but SOMETHING should be done about this , we lost OVER $6.000.00 worth of clothing. and no answer is NOT good enuff . My wedding flowers were also in that bag. I would love to hear if someone knows how to get in touch with them also. bc It will continue to happen unless we do something about it.
N  18th of Jun, 2008 by
My prescription was stolen out of my luggage. Unbelievable!

Spirit Airlines Logo Spirit Airlines