Spirit Airlines / luggage theft!
My baggage was pilfered and some items taken on a recent flight from San Pedro Sula to Ft. Lauderdale (flight 826 on Sept 24, 2007). There seems to be no way to send this information to Spiritair and I am appalled that I can not lock a bag, but my CD's, shoes, deodorant, pocket knife, electronic devices and other items were stolen after checking my baggage.
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - bogus bait & switch practices! 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charges
- Spirit Airlines - air trip and customer service
- Spirit Airlines - flights
- Spirit Airlines - emergency cancellation
- Spirit Rescheduled But Was Cancelled - being told my flight was leaving at 1am when lga closes at midnight.