Spirit Airlines / lies, lies, lies
As I was about to complete my reservation for tickets to Costa Rica the spiritair website presented me with an option to lower my fare by $40 by applying for a credit card. I then applied for the card during the same session; after completing the transaction, NO discount was applied to my final cost. I then got an email saying I was approved for the card but still no discount. I complained to two different people at SpiritAir over the phone but both gave me different answers. One says that I get the discount on my next flight and the other says that there must of been something in the fine print that I did not see. I told them both that the website explicitly states I will get the discount for the CURRENT flight I was booking but neither could give me an answer and neither allowed me to speak to a manager.
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - bogus bait & switch practices! 
- Spirit Airlines - ticket hh155u
- Spirit Airlines - delay
- Spirit Airlines - baggage handling service
- Spirit Airlines - a detailed reservation that pulled up with an incorrect name — my own!
- Spirit Airlines - customer service