Southeast Toyota Finance / Lying to me

1 Augusta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 404-806-3741

I would tell anyone especially U.S. military personal to select someone else to finance your car, i'm stationed oversea's and I asked them to give me a letter so I can take my car with me and they agreed well on the day I was asking them about a letter they told me they couldn't do it because it was company policy that your car couldn't leave the continental U.S. My contract back in 06 didn't state that my car couldn't leave and if that was the case why did they lie to me 5 months in advance about giving me the letter, customer service sucks they act like they don't have a clue about what's going on, I would NEVER deal with them again

Ro

Comments

Fi
  5th of Feb, 2009

I have just had the samething happen to me!!! I paid my car off in full and still 2 weeks later no title!!! I have shippers coming in 2 day. Im pissed! I just filed a complaint with Better Business.

Jp
  12th of Sep, 2009

I paid off my truck 7 months ago, this past weekend while shopping for a new truck I found out that I am 180 days late on a balance of $0, yes zero dollars. This has dropped my beacon score by more than 200 points and prevented me from being able to get a new loan. After 3 days being tossed around from one department to another I get a senior representative that works in Alabama. One phone call and I'm told they will fix everything and they will call me in one hour to give me the details the company agreed to. Well 3 days later and calling them back every hour has led me straight to voice mail every time. My credit is still ruined and I still can't get anything resolved. I don't hate much, but I hate World Omni and Southeast Toyota.