[Resolved] Southeast Toyota Finance / 2014 camry

1 Marietta, GA, United States

On 7/26/17@9:15 am...I usually try not to complain about customer service but this time was so disappointing. I was recently on the phone with a rep regarding my payments and the the rep Reecia or Risia was very rude with me, lacked patience and made the whole establishment appear very low budget. I related to her that I was very disappointed in the way that she was speaking to me and I did not like her attitude and asked her to transfer me the customer survey and she abruptly hung up. I did call back again to explain to another rep who also hung up on me at the end our decent conversation. I am very aware that customer service is the epitome of business with the public and if southeast Toyota continues to employ people who have no regard for the customers they are servicing -that could cause grave issues for the business for the future. Please retrain your service reps to speak with respect and exhibit more patience when dealing with the public. I work in high stress circumstances and life threatening situations daily at my job and I would never speak to the public in that manner.

• Resolution statement

• Southeast Toyota Finance Customer Care's Response, Aug 09, 2017

Your post was recently brought to our attention and we welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns. A representative will contact you regarding your experience.
    Southeast Toyota Finance