Tracker Connect Logo

Tracker Connect

Having problems with Tracker Connect?

Tracker Connect Customer Service Contacts

+27 860 605 040 (Customer Service)
+27 112 436 708 (International)
+27 860 010 111 (Crime Stop)
+27 800 132 323 (Emergency)
+27 861 118 729 (Roadside Assistance)
+27 113 800 300 (Head Office)
+27 860 111 321 (Polokwane Office)
+27 860 111 319 (Nelspruit Office)
+27 860 111 325 (Rustenburg Office)
+27 861 298 005 (Pretoria Office)
+27 860 111 318 (Middleburg Office)
+27 112 436 820 (Vereeniging Office)
+27 860 111 324 (Richard's Bay Office)
+27 315 691 599 (Durban Office)
+27 860 111 320 (Pietermaritzburg Office)
+27 860 111 308 (Bloemfontein Office)
+27 860 111 314 (Northern Cape Office)
​Stonemill Office Park, 340 Republic Road

215 Beyers Naude Drive, Rustenburg, 0299

Pretoria Office
92 Koranna Avenue, Doringkloof, Centurion, 0157

Middleburg Office
Unit 10 Nungu Retail Park, c/o Samora Machel street and Spring Street, Ext 33, Middelburg

Vereeniging Office

Bloemfontein Office
146 Nelson Mandela Avenue, Westdene, Bloemfontein, 9301

Northern Cape Office
38A Long Street, Stand Number 277, Kimberley, 8300

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tracker Connect Customer Service. Initial Tracker Connect complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tracker Connect above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tracker Connect. Discuss the issues you have had with Tracker Connect and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

TrackerWrong vehicle and then extra vehicle charged on invoice for MONTHS.

For months after selling my previous vehicle and purchasing another, Tracker was unaware of the change according to their system records. As with all purchasses and insurance, all relevant documentation was sent through and approved. To my surprise, I was contacted by their marketing department offering me a promotion of some sorts on my PREVIOUS vehicle. This was approximately 4 months after I had sold it. Hours of frustrating calls simply lead to yet another promotional call, AGAIN for the previous vehicle. I requested that they urgently contact me to correct this fault, as all payments were being made as usual. Clearly for a service not rendered! A few more frustrating calls over the next few days, I received a certificate noting the change. However, again there were faults on the make and model of the vehicle. This once again took hard earned money's phone calls to correct and valuable work hours to resend and file.

Now, again some months later I received an invoice/statement claiming not one, but TWO vehicles' subscribtions. The wrongly issued one, so well as (hopefully) the correct vehicle. How many months of serviceless subscribtions must one pay while they clearly have no idea what is going on in there company, not to mention the well advertised ability to retrieve vehicles when nobody knows who is driving them or where they may be?

To no avail, I have requested somebody in management to contact me.

• Co
      Cornelissen Inc. Nov 07, 2012

Cancelled tracker services for car. Now receiving weekly text messages promoting services.

• Na
      Nandiis Jun 28, 2011

My Previous car, that had a tracker installed was written off. Tracker has been deducting money off my account AFTER the service is no longer required. I enquired with the helpdesk and was told I must pay for the tracker for the full contract term and cancelation is not allowed. I feel this is a day robbery as I am required to pay for a service that I no longer require.

I want to be reimbursed for every single payment deducted off my account (which I received no service for) and have it cancelled .And want the Call centre Agents to be updated and notified, that consumenrs have rights too. no service, no Pay !
      My account at tracker is 1260962, contact details are [protected]

Tracker NetworkI could be dead and they will still take my money

I phoned tracker to enquire about the fact that they are still debiting form my account, even though I no longer drive the vehicle. A lady called Proud told me that i had to cancel the account myself and that the contract originally signed stated that ot I will be billed month to month form there on. I told her that 3 years is a long time and what are they doing on their side to remind clients about the end of contracts, as this may be a form of ******** in my eyes. I feel that they are at liberty to contact clients to make them aware of this close to the end of the contract and she says that well 'Some clients use our services for 8 years and they don't forget' . All I have to say is that Tracker is tricking people by not reminding the of this and they are just too happy to debit our accounts and not worry about their client's interests. I am taking my business to another company that will have my best interests at heart, than a company that is after my money. For all they know, I could be dead and they will still take my money.

• Zi
        Zigmund Apr 27, 2012

Tracker Network charged my card without my authorization. I used their service for a while but then decided to cancel. Even though they’ve confirmed my cancelation I was still charged for the next month. I tried contacting them but I keep getting transferred to voice mail.

• Si
        Simass Jan 11, 2011

I am still awaiting for a resolution to my problem. It is almost 2 weeks and all I get is, We are working on it. The same as the last time I tried to resolve this. With this kind of service, I am amazed that tracker is still in operation.

Tracker NetworkTracker has not been working since installation

I have had it with tracker!! No one knows what's going on there. I bought a new vehicle and had took out a contract with Tracker in March. I noted that tracker was not working when I tried to view on the website. I called in numerous times and never received a response from the Technical department.

The same address was displayed for over a month - an address unknown to me.

Eventually got through to a manager on Friday and she got someone to call me. He reset the unit and guess what- it is still not working. There is never a manager available and no one can help or follow through with a request to make sure it works. There is no urgency or commitment from anyone you deal with.

My problem remains!!!

Tracker NetworkTake the rubbish Tracker unit out of my car

I have requested cancellation of my Tracker policy for the following reasons: On the 10th of July, I had the tracker unit moved from one car to another. Since then, I have been receiving phone calls (almost daily) from Tracker that the unit has been sending a signal. I have complained that there is a fault on the the unit to Tracker on numerous occasions (have lost count how many). I have tacken the unit to Tracker in George twice and Tracker has sent a technician out twice to check the unit. It has been 3 months and the problem is still not fixed. I believe my contract should be cancelled as I have completely lost faith that Tracker can deliver a service to me. I have been paying my fees every month, but not receiving anything in return as my unit is clearly faulty. I was charged over R600 in October for this rubbish! I think it is unacceptable that it could take over 3 months to fix an error on the unit. I am not interested in having a replacement unit installed. I feel Tracker is in breach of the contract with me as they are no delivering a service to me, but rather are driving me completely crazy.

Tracker ConnectService is worst than a hijacking

It all started by a call from lawye from operating from a filthy office in R'Poort CBD claiming that i owe Tracker. I then called Tracker and they told me that i must pay about R700 and everything should be fine(i ave 2 cars with them). I told them that i sold one car but just bought another one. They charges me for the new car immediately before i even gave them the details. They promised to do the transfer for free but later forced me take a 36 month contract(I completed the first 36 months last year) if i want a free transfer. I later phoned them about the new car and they told me that the car's got a tracker already. I asked them to check if both cars' units are working. They told me i will get an sms within 72hrs. After 10 days, no sms. I then went to BP selft test and it failed. I then phoned them again and the guy told me that he will speak to the manager and come back to me. He never came back to me. They are charging me but they do not even know wether both cars units are working or not. Although i own both units (36 months elapsed) they wanted to dupe me in to another 36 months without even knowing if the units are ok. I'm glad i am on month to month contract!!

Tracker NetworkStay away from Tracker Network

Firstly I have been with tracker now for only 2 months and this morning when I got into work I recieved a letter via e-mail of an annual increase, dated the 31 August but sent on the 31st September for the next day the 1st of October ... Now we cant blame the post for this as this was done electronically ... so what the ?? 2 months and I get an increase when I have been with Netstar for over 2 years and have to date not had a single increase.

Understand although I feel that having an annual increase after only being with a company for 2 months is so wrong on so many levels, my real complaint is that a company that is as big as tracker cant send out a notification before time, How do you justify sending a letter dated a month behind for a premium that will be debited off my account tonight.

Tracker if this is the start of your poor service already I am really not looking forward to the next few years but at least I can be thankful that I never changed my Netstar units for yours as this would be double the frustration.

• Ca
                Cameron Jun 22, 2016

An unauthorised amount of R634.73 was debited to my bank account. I received no notification invoice communication to justify this debit. I find this extremely UNPROFESSIONAL. Please would a line manager supervisor contact me to clear this otherwise I will be contacting my bank on Monday midday to notify them of this fraudulent payment.

• Ed
                Eddy Jun 22, 2016

Your inferior equipment decides to malfunction in my vehicle. But instead of simply fixing it and sticking with being able to rip me off at R180 a month (after initially being ripped off at R270 a month and having your promises to have it reduced further delayed for 5 months, due to someone or some system 'forgetting'), you charge clients a call out fee R385 for your technician to fix your own broken device. How insane is that considering that I don't even know where the freakin' thing is fitted?! Imagine that - a cellphone network provider's customer paying their technician to fix their own network tower?!) . Then I called Tracker to cancel my contract, and Kothatso says I need to give them a month's notice. So my options are; I stick with Tracker and get ripped off paying their technicians or I leave them and get ripped off paying for another month hoping that their system won't 'forget' that I've cancelled. I'm done with you guys this time. 'Its in the terms and conditions' is also not a helpful answer, especially when it gets repeated as if I'm deaf. If this in fact how you do business, so be it. At least it is made public now.

Tracker NetworkI ask for settlement amount and don't get a reply

I called tracker in April after I had sold a car fitted with a unit, I was told the dealership that sold the car cancelled the contract so I left it, September I notice the debit order is still in place so I call them again, I get told the contract is 3 years and it carries on till may next year I think. So I ask why I was never offered the opportunity to put the tracker in my new car and they give no response, they tell me the unit was added back to stock.

I ask for settlement amount and don’t get a reply. So I call again, they say they have no record of phone calls when I was told the account was cancelled so to end the matter I ask for cancellation amount again. about two weeks later I get the amount, and it says I get a 50% discount but the amount they had as my monthly subs are 100% more than what the debit order is, so in fact I am pay the same cancellation amount with no discount. Maybe a whole R80 rand or something silly.

I then ask the lady to tell me why the unit is in stock and I get told the unit I have is not added to stock ever. So I get a completely different story every time.