Souq.com / Q - Express / not picking up phone

1 Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Hi. I would like souq.com to know that your shipping partner Q-Express (which is a Souq.com group company) does not answer customer calls. I called them on [protected] which is the number mentioned in their notification SMS and on their website. No one picked up the call for 30 minutes and then I hung up. Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZG6_a2s5-Q This was my 3rd attempt at trying to contact them. First was at 7:30pm the day before when i received the SMS notification. Then at 8pm. Then at 3pm today.

Order Number: [protected]

Neither is anywhere their contact timings mentioned.

As
Jul 1, 2015

Comments

Kr
  9th of Sep, 2017

Hi this is request to suoq.com to change your shipping partner. before few months orders delivery were very much accurate, but now we have to call them everytime and check with delivery process and still not receiving orders on right time and this problem occurred not only one or two times but its for everytime.
Souq.com please change your shipping partner or we have to stop ordering from your website.

Tr
  29th of Nov, 2017

They are the WORST DELIVERY company I ever dealt with in my life. What a shame fro SOUQ.COM to deal with so unprofessional people. I hope that AMAZON will quickly save their reputation by total avoiding such bad delivery company.