Souq.com — poor service and no status of item sent for repair under warranty.
I bought Samsung Tab2 from Souq.com. After 2 months, the unit cannot be charged and I sent the item for repair. Even after 45 days, they do not know the status of item. I complained over phone and email few times. They do not respond to your email. Everytime you call them, they just inform that, you need to call back since they do not have any status from the warranty department. Thier customer service department is also very unfriendly. I can understand their frustration, they might be receiving hundreds of calls from customers similiar to me.
I would recommend everyone not to buy any electronic item from Souq.com. It would be better if you spent AED 100 extra, you will get good service from rest of the electronic shops.
More Souq.com Complaints & Reviews
- Souq.com - cheat 
- Souq.com / And Dod - UAE - Samsung Galaxy Mobile - shopping with full payment and no delivery 
- India Souq.com - shopped online and not get shipped 
- Souq.com - souq.com seller dod_uae 
- Souq.com / Q - Express - not picking up phone 
- Souq.com - iphone 6
- Souq.com - iphone 5s
- Souq.com - one simple statement there business policy "fraud and earn" 
- Souq.com - service, fraud commitment
- Souq.com - mobile phone samsung note 4