Souq.compoor service and no status of item sent for repair under warranty.

Dear all,
I bought Samsung Tab2 from Souq.com. After 2 months, the unit cannot be charged and I sent the item for repair. Even after 45 days, they do not know the status of item. I complained over phone and email few times. They do not respond to your email. Everytime you call them, they just inform that, you need to call back since they do not have any status from the warranty department. Thier customer service department is also very unfriendly. I can understand their frustration, they might be receiving hundreds of calls from customers similiar to me.
I would recommend everyone not to buy any electronic item from Souq.com. It would be better if you spent AED 100 extra, you will get good service from rest of the electronic shops.

Du
Nov 10, 2013

Comments

• Sh
      Jun 19, 2014

Yes all is true, I bought. galaxy note3, after 2 months the screen went did, I sent it, they said it is not repairable, which is not true as screen could be replaced. They said we can replace item or refund, but we need all original items in original box, which they know most people throw away, they r evading the warranty rights. They r a punch of crooks.