Menu
Supermart.com Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Supermart.com
reviews & complaints

www.supermart.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 5 Reviews

Supermart.com Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Supermart.com at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Supermart.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Supermart.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Supermart.com reviews & complaints 5

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Supermart.com reviews & complaints

R
9:02 pm EDT

Supermart.com Combat roach gel

Company website has Combat Roach Gel listed at a price of $95.93. This same gel is $9.97 at Home Depot. I looked at the description and the Unit of Measure says Carton of 12, so I believed I was ordering one carton of 12. What kind of idiot buys a single $10 product for 10x it's normal going price? I guess that'd be me because even with a screenshot of the misleading listing, Discover card initially sided with this scamming company until I persisted in reaching a supervisor. Supposedly this site has some affiliation with Google. Shame on Google and screw "Keith" at Supermart. Places like this should be fined and taken down.

By the way, I did contact this company and they told me over the phone they would send the remaining product. After 3 months, still nothing.

Desired outcome: My full order or a refund.

View 0 more photos
J
10:51 am EST

Supermart.com not full filling their sale items orders

Supermart is a third party seller at Amazon. They have listed an item at an extremely low price with plenty in stock. After waiting for a few weeks I tried to contact them by email (twice) with no response. I tried calling with the same results.

After three weeks of waiting I get a cancellation notice stating that they are no longer carrying that item. How could they have plenty in stock when I order and now they do not carry the item. After reading Supermart reviews I find that this seems to be a habit with them. I don't know if this is a scam to get you to order other things with them while you wait for your order to be full filled, or just poor business practices. Either way this company should not be a third party for Amazon and I have filed a compliant with Amazon against this company.

Desired outcome: I want my items for the price that I purchased them

I
1:25 am EDT

Supermart.com Supermart online purchase no response after order placed

Hello,

On August 22nd I purchase glue online at Supermart store(order# #51694)

Elmer's Rubber Cement - EPI233

2 cans for $67.77 USD including delivery Dhl Ecs - DHL Parcel International Standard for $19.67 USD.

The payment was accepted but I have no return from the shop desoite contacting them by their internal "contact us" form or by directly email to their adress: [protected]@supermart.com or [protected]@supermart.com

Can you help reach these people?

Ivan Munsch

Desired outcome: Stauts of my order

Is Supermart.com legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests Supermart.com is mostly legit with an 77% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 0% caution is advised. Before engaging with Supermart.com, reviewing user feedback and how Supermart.com addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with Supermart.com. Trust, but verify.

Supermart.com earns 77% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: Supermart.com evaluated with 77% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Supermart.com. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Supermart.com has claimed the domain name for supermart.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Supermart.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Supermart.com website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Supermart.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Supermart.com protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Supermart.com has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Supermart.com. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
C
3:21 am EDT

Supermart.com Service client incompétent et commande non reçue

Bonjour, j'ai passé commande avec vous et je n'ai pas reçu mes commandes, pourtant dans les suivis des commandes sur internet il est marqué que ça a été livré, Amazon lui, dis que ça a été "expédié" donc pas encore livré.
J'ai tenté de contacter votre service à la clientèle via Amazon et je tombe sur un monsieur "Brian" qui ne fait que m'envoyer les mêmes messages de confirmation "réception de votre demande" en boucle et ne m'aide pas, j'ai l'impression qu'il se moque de moi.
Je suis vraiment déçue et outrée de ce service client et de ce monsieur qui n'a vraiment pas choisi le bon job au vu de sa manière de traiter les clients. J'espère vraiment que nous trouverons une solution que je puisse récupérer mes commandes qui étaient pour 2 anniversaires!
Merci de me revenir dès que possible.
Une bonne journée.
Mon e-mail : christina. dimarco. [protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: Aide et solution!

D
10:36 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Supermart.com not giving me the tracking number.

My name is Tony Bobet. I resided at 1710 Seward Avenue, apartment#5-G, Bronx, New York City 10473. I am here to file an complaint to Super-mart.com they are located at 6725 Stacy Road. Charleston, Indiana 47111. I order an item from Amazon.com/Super-mart.com, on September 29, 2019. The item is a Post-in Tabs, 2 in, Solid, Assorted Colors, Durable, Writable, Re-position, slicks securely, removes cleanly, 6 tabs/colors, 4 colors, 24 tabs packs, ( 646-Ploy ). The order number is [protected], for $5.98. I request for the tracking number and they said, that do not have one to give to me. I file an complaint to Indiana Consumer Protection Division of Attorney General. On October 2, 2019, and the next place that i will file at BBB.com. And, I will post this all the Social Media. I do not care of the situation of my mental illness. And, Amazon.com do not care at all for the buyers.

Read full review of Supermart.com and 2 comments
View 0 more photos
2 comments
L
L
Leelasri
Poonamallee, IN
Aug 12, 2023 7:27 am EDT

Sir, I ordered a tea cup set on 30th July but, still I didn't get any mesage about shipping process soo plz, kindly do mee the needful my order number is 32155

E
E
Em Slim Roethlisberger Ramirez
, US
Mar 01, 2021 12:35 pm EST

I PURCHASED AN ITEM FROM THEIR WEBSITE AND HAVE BEEN GETTING THE RUN AROUND FOR A WEEK. FINALLY I LOOKED THEM UP ON THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AFTER CALLING THEIR NUMBER TODAY AND IT FORWARDED TO A MAN'S PERSONAL CELL PHONE WHO STATED HE WAS NOT AFFILIATED WITH AMAZON NOR SUPERMART. THE ADDRESS PROVIDED IS A 3 BEDROOM HOUSE. Now I have to go and dispute my payment and report them, etc. WHAT A SCAM. BEWARE!

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Supermart.com contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Supermart.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Supermart.com Customer Service. Initial Supermart.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Supermart.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Supermart.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Supermart.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.