Souq.com / defect in my amazon kindle paperwhite 4gb

Dubai, AE

I've bought a kindle paper white through the Order ID: #[protected] since July 2017. Afterwards, I've noticed the appearance of white horizontal lines in the screen which is making the text lines not clear enough. However, I approached Souq.com customer service via phone and they collected it and after around one week I received it again without any change. Moreover, the lines defect which I'd complained against increased and appeared vertically again. (refer to the attached photos)
I contacted Souq.com customer service one more time and they informed that the problem was described as physical damage, I argued that the statement Isn't accepted as there is no physical damage on the devise and the defect is some how common in some kindly devices (you may google it for further information) - refer to the attached link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rari3Q6OV0M

Again, souq team collected the device one more time and they've sent it back as it is without any explanation !

I'm really disappointed as I bought the kindle from a trusted company (Souq) and actually my problem isn't solved till date. There is a defect in the device and you ignored my repeated complains. Therefore, I need an urgent action from your side.

regards,